No Scope Sniper-Tape?

Werbung:

Salalamer

Ok, let's give it another try you retard.
When in a game, you choose a weapon with crosshair, now you take a tape and put it on your computerscreen where the crosshair is. Now you switch to the Sniper Rifle and you still see the tape, because it's on your screen. Sniper Rifles usually have no crosshair, so now you got one.
But it is still pointless, because it won't work properly. When you don't scope, the rifle is ridiculously inaccurate. It may sometimes shoot to to the place the tape marks but the bullet is more likely to miss it.

Manageris98

Ok, let's give it another try you retard.
When in a game, you choose a weapon with crosshair, now you take a tape and put it on your computerscreen where the crosshair is. Now you switch to the Sniper Rifle and you still see the tape, because it's on your screen. Sniper Rifles usually have no crosshair, so now you got one.
But it is still pointless, because it won't work properly. When you don't scope, the rifle is ridiculously inaccurate. It may sometimes shoot to to the place the tape marks but the bullet is more likely to miss it.

Well im not a retard and thanks a lot that clared it all up for me

Jordan B

No-scoping is sort of just a skill you eventually get good at. No piece of tape or paper is gonna help you.

You just get a feel for it I guess.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

No-scoping is sort of just a skill you eventually get good at. No piece of tape or paper is gonna help you.

You just get a feel for it I guess.

Basically.

I honestly don't know how people effectively no-scope with an Arctic Wolf. The S1 makes the shots so random. I've found the best gun for no scoping is an L96A1 with the S3.