NOOB?

ChicoChief

can you change this noob thing under my name... i play here and post. I feel like I am a fair gamer and am just happy to play. I dont know about all this hostility shit.... sounds like kids saying whos dick is bigger. I am to old for this shit. Def.. Please fix that noob thing, I mean i am in the top 5. Thanks bro.

Werbung:

Defender

Relax ChicoChief...its just a forums ranking for those who havent posted 10 times ...then you are a wannabe....post 50 and I think its l33t

Anyways I changed you to a drtymex as a special ranking. Its not meant to be childish or to actually refer to you as a noob. Anyone who just signs up to the forums is a noob to the forums here only. At 10 posts...which you could do in 10 minutes...it would change.

There really aint no hostility meant. PuNx love the drtymex clan.
See ya in a battle yo.

ChicoChief

Snarf

I am 22 you bitch! Lets play so people can see how I own you. You make me laugh. I think PuNx and I are cool and you are the only one to talk shit to me. As I see it, you ar the only fuck I hate on this server.

Dirty

i saw it

They were walking to get ice cream cones and there was a hot nun right. So Snarf says "Whoa, check out that tight virgin ass!". The general just sighs with this glitter spark in his eye looking towards a clown in drag. Well sure the clown was hot, but if you looked really close you could see some package running down the left leg, so Snarf thinks to himself that the General is a fag right off the bat right? Yes, but the real question is not why or how is the general a fag, the question is did the general see that steak rod that Snarf saw? Cause to tell the truth if I saw that clown I would maybe be intrested also, there was no real way to tell. Unless your like Snarf and I who are always is only intrested in the cunt, first thing to look at ya know. Maybe the general just likes the soft look of a beautiful woman's eyes, or lips.

G

Why would any of you say such things? I've not been in a game one time where a dRtYmEx member has trash talked anyone, belittled anyone, or done anything lese to offend anyone. Personally, I think you all just want something to piss and moan about.

Defender

I have witnessed a couple of the drtymex with Unsportmanslike conduct. Not that big a deal to me really. Its not all the time nor is it the leaders.

S

snarf

now in my previous statement chico. did i refer to you? NO! You are a fucking dumbass. At no point in time have you owned me so sit the fuck down and go suck off death raiser because i never started shit with you.
Oh and death raisers a fag because he flames at me for no apparent reason. he thinks he is elite when he is ranked whatever he is but really he isnt. seriously... if u saw some of the people that play on the server sometimes it is very easy to get a decent rank if u go 30:3 on a map where theres a shitload of newbies. plus its a public server and most of the time isn't a challenge to anyone whos played the game for more than a few months. so death raiser and chicochief(who supposidly owns me) i think you guys and a few other drtymex should go play some scrimmages with cal-o players... they aren't even the best to play cal and im sure they'd own you anyways

ChicoChief

I agree

thanks wetwired i totally agree with you. Snarf... update Gen. is gone. He is not in our clan anymore... so find something else to cry about on these forums.

Dirty

Gen is outta your clan, um..why did that happen? Anyway, you guys are all poop heads! Golly gee, this is just so crazy in here. I'm going straigt to my mommy and telling her all about this. It really hurts my little heart to see and hear all this crazy vulgar talking and all this hate.

NIPPLES!

GenDeathRaiser

Yeah um I'm out of the clan because of a lot of the above reasons, but some of them not true. Personally dRtYmEx was a great clan. I loved them all they were great to play with but shit happened and they turned against me, if I could change that I would but I can't. Also snarf, I hate you because everytime you log on the server you admin_csay "Snarf is God of Teh server" you admin_vsay "Is snarf god" you admin_tsay More snarf god bull shit and instead of switching from my knife to my primary im fucking voting that your god...

Werbung:

Dirty

hahaha, well that all seems like panty waste bullshit to me. A guy in another clan doesnt like you and your clan kicks you? If you ask me they should of backed you and kept their crosshairs looking for his head. Well, shit and giggles I guess. I hope you stick around and play. Maybe PB could use a 4th, or maybe you can start working on your own clan, like DMK, Dirty Mex killers, or something. Remeber guys, its fun shit, but its only a game.
later