NOOB?

Werbung:

Defender

Hey General...life's a bitch but fuck it. If the drtymex vote you out then so be it. Like Pro said....start a clan of your own. You will be welcome here and you can keep the admin access for the next 2 weeks...hopefully thats enough time for you to clan up.

S

snarf

i never made a vote in-game asking if snarf was god but yes i did to csay commands, etc but seriously is that reason enuff to hate someone? STFU

GenDeathRaiser

Defender, You can take away my admin if you want, I never use it anyway. Sure I slayed an AFK and slapped a few people that were using racism as insults, but I only use it when justice is due. If your gonna take away someones admin it should be snarfs. I don't slay a team four times then tell them I'm god. Nor do I cost your server players. I actually brought a lot of them here. I respect your server and the players of it. I would like to keep admin but if you wish to take it away go right ahead.

Dirty

nah General, i think that Defender plans and wants you to keep your admin, and hopes you stick around. You are a good sport, in fact... I think you should maybe even be a PuNx, but I'm sure Snarf would not like that at all, but I dont know the guy really. He seems to fit the clan name of PuNx pretty well :? And if you don't get along and would do nothing but bitch at eachother then taht might not work.

Ind3lible

What the hell is going on here?!?!?! What's all this blablitty bloo blah!?!?!?!
8O 8O 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should stick around Gen. this server is only gonna get better. It's gonna be moved and the pings are gonna be much lower. Your a good player and I like killin ya :wink:

GenDeathRaiser

I'm sticking around definately, and whats this all about you like killing me? The only reason I can see that you like killing me, is because it's such a rare oppurtunity. =Þ

G

I can hardly stomach the fact that Snarf was accepted into PuNx. There's a difference between having a "punk" mentality and being a stupid kid on a power trip.

Dirty

I had no say and didnt even know til i went to the site and saw him on our clan list. i have played maybe a total of 5 mins with him since he has been here too.

GenDeathRaiser

I'll see, I've been offered by like 80 clans but the last thing i need to do is get stabbed in the back again...I mean it's hard to stab me in the back cause I'm so buff and stuff but yeah...

Werbung:

Dirty

ya know, there are a few guys on this server looking for a clan, why dont you talk to a few of them, then it wont just be PuNx, Mex, and PB anymore. Then we can all trash talk more shit to eachother.