Not to be mean or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzero45

...but i've only been on this site for a few hours now and already a couple of member are starting to "Push my buttons", no homo, .... the rest of the community, admins, and higher up members are cool...but there is this one guy who i've seen in ever thread so far ,that has tick me off
... [size=xx-small]i don't want to point any fingers here but his name his....[/size][size=xx-large]metroidprime3rules[/size]
jk...it not that i hate you "metroidprime3rules"... i just really want you to die

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
...but i've only been on this site for a few hours now and already a couple of member are starting to "Push my buttons", no homo, .... the rest of the community, admins, and higher up members are cool...but there is this one guy who i've seen in ever thread so far ,that has tick me off
... [size=xx-small]i don't want to point any fingers here but his name his....[/size][size=xx-large]metroidprime3rules[/size]
jk...it not that i hate you "metroidprime3rules"... i just really want you to die

WTF? What are you saying? Your breaking the rules and im telling you what you did wrong. Whats the problem. This thread is pointless now.

cloudzero45

see i told you... dude wats with you... its freedom of speech... i think
just chill out ,one person hate you out of wat, 10 thousand... give me a break...stop reporting me

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
see i told you... dude wats with you... its freedom of speech... i think
just chill out ,one person hate you out of wat, 10 thousand... give me a break...stop reporting me

Dude this site isnt made in America lol its made in the UK. I never said I hated you :) Your not going to get in trouble if you get reported.

cloudzero45

i understand that...but you don't have to be all harsh about the reporting... you could like, just not report

oh... and sry about the freedom of speech thing... i forgot that this is a UK site, i feel so ignorate... and im sry

see did i have to go and report myself for being ignorate...no because im nice

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
i understand that...but you don't have to be all harsh about the reporting... you could like, just not report

oh... and sry about the freedom of speech thing... i forgot that this is a UK site, i feel so ignorate... and im sry

see did i have to go and report myself for being ignorate...no because im nice

What is with you mocking me in every thread and your sig? I dont appreciate that for me just taking two measley coins away. That is very rude.

cloudzero45

well think about this...a man walks in to a bar and says, [size=xx-large]you started it.....[/size]
no seriously... this is war between you and me... you can report me all you want... but i have google maps , and i will find you

Your new nickname is manbearcalf

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
well think about this...a man walks in to a bar and says, [size=xx-large]you started it.....[/size]
no seriously... this is war between you and me... you can report me all you want... but i have google maps , and i will find you

Your new nickname is manbearcalf

Dude you started it for posting a spammy thread! and get a life if you really want to stalk me.

cloudzero45

dude... i am on a UK website... do u think i have a life, i lost what you call "a life", 9 years ago when my dad left our family...

its up to the community to decide who started it....
hahahahah( evil laugh)

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
dude... i am on a UK website... do u think i have a life, i lost what you call "a life", 9 years ago when my dad left our family...

its up to the community to decide who started it....
hahahahah( evil laugh)

Dude just stop and get over it! Reporting is a normal thing at wii pros that is used to report spammy users like you.

cloudzero45

i will never serrender to terrorism...
reporting is not a normal thing in wiipros.... the community is a normal thing... friendship is a normal thing... i have no idea where im going with this is a normal thing

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.