Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I'm getting tired of that one :p It has been the summer hit here for... well, for one of the greatest hits of 2005 :p (together with two others)
[/b]

Shakiras new album didnt hit here in Denmark actually, didnt even made the top 10 on the popular music programs in tv.

NP: The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum mix)

Fladian

Because of Shakira's new album, she got a nice boost of popularity here. But despite that La Tortura ended quite high in the (final) Top 100, I am still not very fond on it...

ragingspeedhorn

Dont know which song that is, dont remember any of the names from the new album. Only song from her that I remember was her first hit that one "I'll be here and you'll be there, thats the dee my deer" one :p

Undead_Lives

Shakira...is over-rated. Probably because of her accent.. or atleast I think it's an accent, maybe it's just how she sings.
Anyways, new song -Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh - Bright Eyes
its not oldies :eek:

Raiju

old Shakira wasnt very good, but recently she is getting a lot better. but i still prefer Bia Ulloa

im listening to Arch Enemy - Nemesis

and after that In Flames - Its Only for the Weak

and after Orishas - A Lo Cubano

Fladian

Shakira...is over-rated. [/b]
Everyone has their own opinion. Some artists just pop up suddenly, make a huge hit and then disappear into nothingness. Shakira clearly wasn't one of those :p

Probably because of her accent.. or atleast I think it's an accent, maybe it's just how she sings.[/b]
You can say that again. We have a few bands/artists who sing just like her (as a matter of fact, two of the biggest bands/artists the Netherlands: Kane and Anouk) but despite their big popularity - in general - they often are made fun of how they talk/sing.

Oh:
Keane - Bend & Break

Werewulf

actually, sharkiras not bad..her voice is unique..i love touching songs like
kelly clarkson - because of you, now that makes me almsot cry, and same with britney spears-lucky..cries*
and yet, good old yankovic buts a smile on my face...and..missy higgins-scar oh thats good, tispy is like..cool..and well yeah...oh and i love nicklesbacks song-faraway...
someothre songs but..er..lets say i wanna forget their names..

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Glad you agree with me Flad, but I also agree with you. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I just don't like how the music industry wants looks more than talent these days...
(not saying that Shakira has not talent btw)
But anyways, Wulf, I have never heard that Nickleback song. Hm, I'll have to get it somehow.

Oh ya: Leader of Men - Nickleback