Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

Raiju

Argh Raiju not one of Cradles "glory" songs really, that song really ruined theyre reputation as "hardcore black metal band" :wtf:
[/b]

they never cheated me, for me, they were always the "boy band of the black metal world"

but i love nymphetamine, the woman's voice is pretty good, i wish she could sing in my band but it wouldnt work out since her type of voice is not of what you expect of reggae. nymphetamine is kinda gothic, and talking about gothic...

Within Temptation:

Mother Earth
Ice Queen
Angels

my sound taste is wide rsh

ragingspeedhorn

they never cheated me, for me, they were always the "boy band of the black metal world"

but i love nymphetamine, the woman's voice is pretty good, i wish she could sing in my band but it wouldnt work out since her type of voice is not of what you expect of reggae. nymphetamine is kinda gothic, and talking about gothic...

Within Temptation:

Mother Earth
Ice Queen
Angels

my sound taste is wide rsh
[/b]

Oh noehs it is WT o_O

Flee all before your ears starts to bleed! jk jk.

Anyways, np: Faithless - We Come 1

Fladian

I don't like rap. I dislike rap and R&B. But I don't have any influence about what the radio DJ's decide to play. I will admit that I do have a fondness for Eminem's rap more than most others though...

Di-Recht - Adrenaline

Undead_Lives

Ya, I'll admit that I USED to listen to Eminem. Very little though. Your right, he's much better than others.

EDIT: new song. Wild Horses - Rolling Stones

ragingspeedhorn

That is because Eminem isent really that much "hiphop" anylonger but more pop directed with most of his songs.

NP: Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13 - R.A.M.B.O

Raiju

That is because Eminem isent really that much "hiphop" anylonger but more pop directed with most of his songs.

NP: Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13 - R.A.M.B.O
[/b]

bulls-eye! rsh said it all, thats why im dont listen to Slim Shady anymore

Bob Marley - No woman no cry

ragingspeedhorn

Yep, I actually liked some of the songs from his first big popular album but meh everything since then havent been of my liking besides the video for that it feels so empty withouth me, one.

Werbung: