Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Fladian

kelly clarkson - because of you, now that makes me almsot cry, and same with britney spears-lucky..cries*[/b]
I don't think I'm forgetting any, if I'd say that Kelly Clarkson is probably my favorite female artist.

Glad you agree with me Flad, but I also agree with you. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I just don't like how the music industry wants looks more than talent these days...[/b]
Excluding the DJ's, it is mostly rap and R&B that increases here lately... quite... unfortunate, since I am not fond on both. Though they both have a few exceptions, mostly, I dislike them.

Faraway, Nickleback. Good song, but I probably get the same feeling with their last, Photograph. Liked it for a long time, but heard it at a certain moment too often and it gets bothersome.

Listening to: DJ Tiesto - Love comes again

Werbung:

Werewulf

i cant. then i cant hear it..maybe thats the reasn im partly blidn and death, dam computer! (strokes and licks screen)

oh, um...missy higgins-casualty

Werewulf

deltra goodrem-lost without you
lalallalal...cries* i almost feel like crying...hmm.. i need a shower..yes more songs mroe people creates a happy world.

Fladian

I learned a half year ago that my concentration increases when I am surrounded with a sound I appreciate. Funny enough, I sleep better with sound as well. The more sound, the better I sleep, therefore, I sleep with my radio on nowadays.

Anouk - One Word

Werbung: