"NUT SHOT!!" kinda funny :D

E

Elite SEAL

it's funny how they made up "Nut Shots" for CA. I like them, but do they really give you any extra exp?

oh, and it's funny how when you shoot a female character, you still get a nut shot;)

Werbung:

Salalamer

Thanks for creating the twenty-seventh thread about nutshots.
Do you feel ashamed or why do you have to share your pain of your hurt nuts with us?

Jordan B

Nut Shot would be more funny If I was 12, /13 but I'm not so yeah, please remove it nexon.

Btw at the top of the page is the search button, use it before making a duplicate thread.

cvspartan101

Now, the males have a smaller disadvantage. Females only can be one-shot killed in the head, while the males can be one-shot killed in the head and in the NUTS.(only applies to guns other than SNIPER RIFLE and SHOTGUN)

Jaroldvkiller

imagine getting shot in the balls in real life :eek: just imagine a small bullet go through your left nut and you see a whole bunch of blood coming out of it ahhhhhhhh fuck. it hurts enouf thinking about it. you girls are lucky

Werbung:

Seawied

imagine getting shot in the balls in real life :eek: just imagine a small bullet go through your left nut and you see a whole bunch of blood coming out of it ahhhhhhhh fuck. it hurts enouf thinking about it. you girls are lucky

I'd imagine it actually wouldn't hurt that much, as the bullet's heat would severe off the nerve endings. Not to mention, they have cups on