"NUT SHOT!!" kinda funny :D

Werbung:

Jordan B

Ya, Nut shot shouldn't be 1 shot kill. I don't mind nut shot, but 1 shot kill is stupid.

We should get a pu**y shot, and it should come up with a kitty cat, and a meow sound. Lawl .

XCalibry

The very first time I seen the nut shot, I was like... wth is a squarrel doing in CA...

I didn't catch on until a little later... sigh

Seawied

If they keep nutshots, they need to balance out the female characters.

I'd say on 25% of the spawns for chick characters, they should run 20% slower and have a trail of blood drip from their crotch so you can track em easier.

MooCowMan

If they keep nutshots, they need to balance out the female characters.

I'd say on 25% of the spawns for chick characters, they should run 20% slower and have a trail of blood drip from their crotch so you can track em easier.

Lmao.. I think weakening females is not the way to go, but adding one more kill shot is. They should find some way to incorporate the one hit kill crotch shot for girls without being "inappropriate". The last thing Nexon wants to do is cause a hassle and weakening females. Especially since many people have females and would freak the hell out if they were weakened in any way.

Seawied

I got it: women would have to use different but equal weapons.

Male Melee: Knives, sickles, shovels, ninja weapons. All with high damage and great portability
Female Melee: Mops, Brooms, Pans, skillets. All with low damage, but occasionally make a great breakfast

Male Gernades: Explosive Grenade, Gas Grenade, Smoke Grenade
Female Gernades: Broken Perfume Bottle, Flagrant Candles, and mace

cvspartan101

I got it: women would have to use different but equal weapons.

Male Melee: Knives, sickles, shovels, ninja weapons. All with high damage and great portability
Female Melee: Mops, Brooms, Pans, skillets. All with low damage, but occasionally make a great breakfast

Male Gernades: Explosive Grenade, Gas Grenade, Smoke Grenade
Female Gernades: Broken Perfume Bottle, Flagrant Candles, and mace

Lol, wdf???????????????

Werbung:

Seawied

has anyone else also noticed the hypocracy about implementing "Nut shots" into a game where you get censored for saying "Balls"