Nutshot

Colinarms

If the "nutshot" kills in 1 hit with anyweapon, you're best bet is to get a high ROF weapon like the P90, K7 or MP5. I think this is stupid, along with nexon removing junk flea CTF. Share you're thoughts. I want to M U R D E R the combat arms people at Nexon right now.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I have a Hana so nut shots don't happen to me. I think they're funny, I like Hana's maniacal laugh when I get one.
Combat-Arms_01-4.jpg

Dipsticked

I hate this nutshot... its really childish and just pathetic of nexon to even add it. Anyone who goes "WOOT NUTSHOTTED, OWNED!" just looks like an idiot. Headshot is epic enough, we dont need people getting one hits from anywhere else with every weapon.

And the fact that it only works on male characters... thats WRONG. it makes us even WEAKER. while the female characters are quick, they also are immune to nutshots... so they only have one one hit kill with every weapon spot, we have two...

really, this all makes nexon look like 5 year olds. I hope it is just taken out and forgotten about. And if nexon adds br*astshots, then I AM DEFINATLY quitting CombatArms. Im tired of nexon jerking off while we still have to put up with hackers and glitchers. And the whole taking out Junk Flea and Brushwood CTF (and Brushwoods OMA), is just a threat. "Oh dont mess with Nexon, Nexon is the Sh*t man, they got guns.". I really dont see what the point is taking out CTF from two maps, and OMA from one map. why not just take out all the maps alltogether and put in some blank white map? Well, thats giving Nexon ideas...

So, conclusion:

Nutshots suck
Taking out Junk Fleas CTF SUCKS
Glitchers Suck
Hackers Suck
Nexon Sucks
Shotty being a Primary Wep Sucks (Whats the point of Secondary weps anymore?)
Reduced time to plant the bomb in S&D SUCKS
And about everything else in the world sucks, except Pie.

Theres my post, I hate this patch, I dont care about the supply cases, Nexon needs to focus more on the hackers and glitchers...

MooCowMan

1. Nexon probably did this for April Fools day and will be removed in 2 weeks.
2. Females aren't quicker. They're the same speed, have the same hit box and are basically reskinned male characters. It's all in your head, I kill girls just fine.
3. They took CTF off the smaller maps because of "Power Leveling" and Speed Hackers. In Game Reporting was to show Nexon had guns.
4. You shouldn't be having ANY problems with glitchers anymore unless you're in Gray Hammer. Glitches have been made so it's impossible to see from them.
5. Cry some more, it's because of criers like you that CA is this way. Nexon is just trying to please the fan base, but they can't because all of you are whiny fucking children.
6. Whats the point of putting a star in breast and shit? We know what you're saying!

Nuff said!

Dipsticked

2. Females aren't quicker. They're the same speed, have the same hit box and are basically reskinned male characters. It's all in your head, I kill girls just fine.
3. They took CTF off the smaller maps because of "Power Leveling" and Speed Hackers. In Game Reporting was to show Nexon had guns.
4. You shouldn't be having ANY problems with glitchers anymore unless you're in Gray Hammer. Glitches have been made so it's impossible to see from them.
5. Cry some more, it's because of criers like you that CA is this way. Nexon is just trying to please the fan base, but they can't because all of you are whiny fucking children.
6. Whats the point of putting a star in breast and shit? We know what you're saying!

Nuff said!

1. Hopefully, and it better be...
2. They seem quicker, maybe its that everyone using a girl character just runs around and everything... I swear, the girl characters look horrid while running, they run in such an ackward way.
3. Oh, we ALL know Speed hackers CANT hack on Snow Valley and the other big maps. ONLY on junk flea can they Speed hack, wow, I shouldve KNOWN.
4. I think the Tank glitch still works, I saw someone using it, and they knew where I was and they swung at me... so thats still there. I just didnt know if ALL glitches were gone, so I didnt wanna say ALL and have someone cry about it.
5. Where am I crying? can you quote it please?
6. So the little 8 year olds who play CA dont cry when they see the word breast.

illspiritv4

I agree with all of that.

1. Hopefully, and it better be...
2. They seem quicker, maybe its that everyone using a girl character just runs around and everything... I swear, the girl characters look horrid while running, they run in such an ackward way.
3. Oh, we ALL know Speed hackers CANT hack on Snow Valley and the other big maps. ONLY on junk flea can they Speed hack, wow, I shouldve KNOWN.
4. I think the Tank glitch still works, I saw someone using it, and they knew where I was and they swung at me... so thats still there. I just didnt know if ALL glitches were gone, so I didnt wanna say ALL and have someone cry about it.
5. Where am I crying? can you quote it please?
6. So the little 8 year olds who play CA dont cry when they see the word breast.

Shut the fuck up, and stop your whining. You're crying about everything, "nexon sucks", "shotguns suck", "glitchers suck". We don't fucking care. You know why they removed CTF from Junk Flea yet you type this? "Oh, we ALL know Speed hackers CANT hack on Snow Valley and the other big maps. ONLY on junk flea can they Speed hack, wow, I shouldve KNOWN." You look like a complete douche bag. Moo just told you why Nexon said they removed it, and you're being a prick about it. And yeah, you're one of those fucks that say a chick is faster, can't hit her, etc. kill yourself.

Cry somewhere else you pathetic piece of shit.

Edit:
Age: 13 (I believe I am more mature than some other 13 year olds out there. I really hate the fact that some of the nieve teens are making some of us mature ones look bad...)
It's an idiot kid, should've known.

cvspartan101

I agree with all of that.

Shut the fuck up, and stop your whining. You're crying about everything, "nexon sucks", "shotguns suck", "glitchers suck". We don't fucking care. You know why they removed CTF from Junk Flea yet you type this? "Oh, we ALL know Speed hackers CANT hack on Snow Valley and the other big maps. ONLY on junk flea can they Speed hack, wow, I shouldve KNOWN." You look like a complete douche bag. Moo just told you why Nexon said they removed it, and you're being a prick about it. And yeah, you're one of those fucks that say a chick is faster, can't hit her, etc. kill yourself.

Cry somewhere else you pathetic piece of shit.

Edit: It's an idiot kid, should've known.

Niiiiicely said

Werbung: