Nutshot

Werbung:

MooCowMan

It's not THAT bad, Nexon did a lot of good with the in-game report system. There has been very few hackers around ever since they realized Nexon finally upped their game. I still get the occasional idiot but usually I just report and leave. What would you rather have? A ton of hackers or people running around with shot guns as primary weapons?

IMO this has been the best patch in a while.

SpIkE_JoNzE

It's not THAT bad, Nexon did a lot of good with the in-game report system. There has been very few hackers around ever since they realized Nexon finally upped their game. I still get the occasional idiot but usually I just report and leave. What would you rather have? A ton of hackers or people running around with shot guns as primary weapons?

IMO this has been the best patch in a while.

the ingame repot system is the only thing they did the best...all else is crap like the NX supply cases..

MooCowMan

They're making NX worth it.. big woop! Think of it this way. Those added funds are going to solve other issues, maybe update to a better anti-hack and most likely releasing a campaign mode. Theres a whole 2-3 guns in the cases that are actually good that we cant get. The rest are re-skins!

SpIkE_JoNzE

yes..but my point is...omg..it is called "rare weapons"....what the hell do they have of rare?...the have the same power...but looks more "futuristic"...

So it is ok they are making NX worth it im agree...but...due to my previous words...what the NX supply cases have of rare?...LOLS

illspiritv4

yes..but my point is...omg..it is called "rare weapons"....what the hell do they have of rare?...the have the same power...but looks more "futuristic"...

So it is ok they are making NX worth it im agree...but...due to my previous words...what the NX supply cases have of rare?...LOLS

Nexon is smart, they throw skins on some guns and advertise them as rare and guess what, all the kids go for it.

Werbung: