NX Cash Woes - What to buy ?

Jordan B

Well , first to set the record straight , I've had about 35,000 NX cash so far ,
and I always have a problem. . . . . .

There is SO much stuff (gear , special , etc) in the black market for under 4,900 NX,
and I'm Having trouble choosing between some things . I people's opinions on the
following NX items :

M1911 Knights pistol -

I like the M1911 , but I'm not sure about the Knight's.
It looks wicked , but I'm don't know If i can justify getting something just because
it looks awesomeness.

Ninjato -

Have had 90 days already , and I'm amazing with it .

HDR reflex sight ( AR) -

No idea.

Opinions people ? and any other recommended things for under 4,900 NX

Thanks guys ,

Jordan.

Werbung:

Love

I'd buy Mei Golden package, though I'm deathly annoyed by her voice, so I'd turn down the volume to rid her horrid voice.

Roger117

If I had that, I would buy the Deckland package for 90 days and then I'll keep the money to buy supply cases and hopefully get the M4CQBR and possibly I'll buy a reflex scope.

Jordan B

If I had that, I would buy the Deckland package for 90 days and then I'll keep the money to buy supply cases and hopefully get the M4CQBR and possibly I'll buy a reflex scope.

Yeah , that 50 k is good for getting supply cases .
I also bought the Scar for 30 days , to use my new AR reflex scope on .
FYI the AR reflex scope is awesome - But I won't get it again with NX.

(I'm getting ever closer to that elusive Itech Reflex sight lol)

chrisbrown

Well were not nx -insert word- since you have 35knx with you :p. Anyways i would get the gold ak and machete or whatever your choice ( hate the ninjato since you can't get enemies that are really close to you or close at all.)

Jordan B

Well were not nx -insert word- since you have 35knx with you :p. Anyways i would get the gold ak and machete or whatever your choice ( hate the ninjato since you can't get enemies that are really close to you or close at all.)

No offense , and It could be 'cause I'm tired , but I read what you said 3 times and most of it still makes no sense to me. Sorry .

Oh and are you calling me an NX noob ? Because I will gladly own you using only GP items if you want. . . . . . . I also said I have had a TOTAL of 35,000 , I don't have that much now.

UnholyReaper

i got a question. i just got 10,000 nx but its bull cuz its patchin right now. anyway i was wondering wat scope is REALLY fast for my gold ak ima buy. i h8 the red scope and reflex scope's acc is wonderful but i need a fast scope. something between red scope and g36e or aug. yes ima nx junkie 2...i spent over $100 on nx for ms....in total tho.........stil i got a problem!

Love

Werbung:

Jordan B

My apologies chrisbrown - I was tired and it did semi make sense .
Anyway I don't understand why you think that about the ninjato . My stats will tell you that aswell . However as Love will tell you everyone is good with a certain weapon. It is the weapon that suits you. And the ninjato suits me .Hehe .

Oh and fyi I find the machete far too slow . Just my opinion .