Oi

Metal Sonic

I welcome myself to this site, I registered because of the generous offer Arkidas made to Wc3Search. Alas, I reccgonize most peopel here, most notably Fladian :) I remember Arkidas from wc3c as well, let's see if he recognizes me... Current project is hosted at theHubb, which is Rao Dao Zao's and mine: Operation Twilght. Now then, I expect a proper greeting. Let's hear it.

Werbung:

Arkidas

Hey there!
Welcome to WC3Anvil.
In fact I do remember you but not allot since I left wc3campaigns after it quit using vBulletin.

Benx_X

hey metal sonic i sorta joined for the same reason appart from the fact arkidas helped wc3search its also a new site so guess ya might aswell help? lol im ben xuereb from wcsearch

Metal Sonic

Heh, it seems like quite a few peoole have joined, very good for the site. There's seems to be a nice community here as well, might as well check the forums, I went to bed after posting this tpoic last night :p

EDIT- My modding class is now art... I thought it was modeling and skinning :\ Anyway, better get my avatar on...

Fladian

Heh, it seems like quite a few peoole have joined, very good for the site. There's seems to be a nice community here as well, might as well check the forums, I went to bed after posting this tpoic last night :p
[/b]
There is little to say about the community since the site is just gaining a lot of new members, but right now, it seems like comfortable mood. Not yet something I was hoping for, but time changes =)

Werbung: