Ok so im playing D2 im a CT and..

we are losing 14-3 in rounds and I clean up the t's rushing the bomb and just as I try to turn on the T I get burried by an admin. Your team is already ahead by 11 rounds, and you have to fucking burry me so I cant shoot the last T? Fucking fagot pussy admin abuse, your a God damn loser. glad I could be amusement for you. Cheating with hacks, or with admin powers still does the same thing, kill a player you didnt have the skill to take out, and cause unevan teams.

sad thing is none of the admin on the server admited to it. FUCKING PUSSY!@

Werbung:

Deviant

I guess you're pretty sure you didn't TK that round or the previous round? Maybe there was an AFK guy you TK'd some X number of rounds ago. I'm not saying it wasn't an admin, it's hard to believe that it was. If it was though they better fess up because that's a dick move and IMO that's grounds for taking away admin abilities.

BillyTheKid

I beleive you guys were whooping our asses and the __________ admin buried u because he was sink of watching us lsoe and i doubt we were ahead by 11 rounds

ok well I might be wrong about the round count. I am not going to "call out" any PuNx or L03 member in the forrum aside from calling them a God Damn piss infected cum bubble, on the herpies oozing rectum, of a inbread child molester, being skull fucked with John Holmes's flacid cock.

YOU HAVE ADMIN START MOVING PLAYERS TO EVAN TEAMS, DON'T BE A r00tw0rm about it.

Deviant

I beleive you guys were whooping our asses and the __________ admin buried u because he was sink of watching us lsoe and i doubt we were ahead by 11 rounds

You're dumb. Stop posting incoherent statements. You said that Daddy's team was whooping your team's ass...oh contrar. Daddy said HIS team was down 14-3.

because he was sink of watching us lsoe and i doubt we were ahead by 11 rounds

I believe we have an oxymoron. He was sick of watch you lose, suggesting you were losing every round but you doubt you were ahead by 11? Billy, #1 Stop posting stupid shit. This reply makes no sense whatsoever. #2 You're not an admin, so mind your fucking business. If you were not a witness saying who the admin was then you have no business posting here. Have a nice day and fuck off.

As you can see I've had a shitty couple of days and I'm very irritable, typically I would just tell you to stfu but I'm in a shitty mood and I felt like actually saying what's on my mind.

DiLLa

dam dev sorry to hear...and dam daddy wish i knew who did that i dont think i was in the server when that happened...cuz i dont remember any1 getn buried or i woulda askd

blze

not as important, but someone did it to me on deagle5, i was 3-0
on first round chasing 2 dudes with my knife out...

BURIED

i know the admins that were on, and asked, and i think there
is too much sand on deagle5 bc it seems to have gotten in
their "no-no" spot bc they wouldnt 'fess up to doing it.

hahhhahahaha, I KNIFED YOU AND YOU KNOW IT !

dun be scurd, let the community know.

rofl, i <3 u guys bc u start topics like this and i get to rant! 8)

DigitalSword

I just dont get why they pick on daddy, i mean its hard enought for us to get kills around here , now we have to pray we dont get buried before rounds end....tsk tsk tsk

|DS|

rocklee

I know the feeling Daddy. We were playing Desertruines and I was in the T sniper tower and <admin name censored> slaps me across the map to CT spawn... its not even because I was there the whole round, in fact, I just got up there and I get slapped like 20 times! I think Dev said something and <admin name censored> stopped after. Admin abilities are there to regulate the server and help keep it fair. It shouldn't be used for excessive whimsical fun.... (well sometimes its warranted but not to the point where its abuse of powers)

*Admin name has been censored to follow Daddy's example*

Well I am all calmed down. It seems the last week or so I have actualy been able to get posative scores going now and again, and when I was gayed I was well into the posative range with 10+kills over deaths. It totaly blew my rythem I had and I kinda lit up about it.

If your admin: and you are on a gayed team and feel the need to "evan the odds" might I sugest slaying the whole field and restarting the map just as the round starts. I would evan have gone along with reset the money for everyone to 1st round $800 and see what happens when you get to the 0-4 range, you should start doing somthing about it. You always have the ability to force swap a couple mid skill or 1 high skill player from one team to the other. all you would have to do is kick a couple nUbs off the losing team and say "red rover, red rover, rocklee come over" or deviant, defender, daddy, digi, worm, shit I could go on and on about how many regulars TRY and swap teams ans no one on the losing team will swap back to open the slot.

FFS give one on your team god mode a round or 2 to get everyone pumped up again. (please warn the field so we know who to run away from!)

Puff Puff......BOGART.......*BOGART (*with a french inhaile).....passsssss

I don't think I need to call out anyone. I respect them and do not think they deserve to be disrespected in there own forrum. I belive I have made my point, and that others feel the same. I trust the admin to think before slaping or burrying when there is still 1:45 seconds on the clock regardless of what team they are on.

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Well? Who is the one that did it? Inquiring minds want to know...... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: