Okami announced for Wii!

Okami were one of the last great titles for the ps2 and today Camcop comfirms that they are working on a Wii version of the game that they tend to release during the spring 2008.
:thumbup:

Werbung:
its a swedish site unfortunatly, and it is pretty fresh news, one and a half hour ago. But tomorrow it will surely be confirmed on other sites
http://www.jeuxactu.com/article-26059-okami-confirme-sur-wii.html
found another source ;)

jesta

okamiwii.jpg

The Okami website here

Hmm, found this link in English http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=85578 but it still doesn't show anything official. I checked at Capcom's website and searched for news on Okami and it turned up nothing? I'm guessing it's still only a rumour. I'll wait for a press release...

Jailbreak

Theherolink_1 said:
It looks bad...well we have to wait for the screenshots...:p

Okami is amazing!!!!!!! i loved it on the PS2, the graphics are beautiful! it looks just liek a japaneae watercolour painting! and itl work so much better with the wii remote!

Theherolink_1

Jailbreak said:
Theherolink_1 said:
It looks bad...well we have to wait for the screenshots...:p

Okami is amazing!!!!!!! i loved it on the PS2, the graphics are beautiful! it looks just liek a japaneae watercolour painting! and itl work so much better with the wii remote!

Just sawed the trailer...I LOVE THIS GAME!:001_wub: it looks awesome I'm deffinitly gonna get it....

Wii_Master

Do you think if this game is going to be good because I don't know if I should get it when it comes out. I already know it was a great hit on the ps2.

Sousanator

Okami is a very innovative game. I am glad it is making its way over to the wii as when I first heard about the wiimote's motion sensing capabilities I immediately thought how Okami would be a great game for it.

jesta

"Okami for the Wii. It’s true.

October 18, 2007

So by now you must have heard that the long-rumored Wii version of the 2006 Game Of The Year ‘Okami’ is finally a reality. In accordance with our tradition of only working on games we’d like to play, we’re proud to announce that we are taking after Clover Studio to bring this incredible game to the platform it was always meant to be on in the first place.

A second team here at Ready At Dawn is hard at work making this happen. Imagine controling the celestial brush with your Wii-mote… Can’t wait to show it to everyone. Stay tuned." ReadyatDawn Link

Official Press Release here

Ok, now I believe! lol ;)

Werbung:
jesta said:
"Okami for the Wii. It’s true.

October 18, 2007

So by now you must have heard that the long-rumored Wii version of the 2006 Game Of The Year ‘Okami’ is finally a reality. In accordance with our tradition of only working on games we’d like to play, we’re proud to announce that we are taking after Clover Studio to bring this incredible game to the platform it was always meant to be on in the first place.

A second team here at Ready At Dawn is hard at work making this happen. Imagine controling the celestial brush with your Wii-mote… Can’t wait to show it to everyone. Stay tuned." ReadyatDawn Link

Official Press Release here

Ok, now I believe! lol ;)

Lol :) here are a video when the okami was announched (Found it yesterday but hadent time to post it :p)
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5678.html