Okami announced for Wii!

Werbung:

Squiddy

Gdog said:
Ehh, I've looked it up, and it doesn't interest me too much....

Okami was one of the most cruelly overlooked awesome games on the last gen because of this reason.
You have to get it on Wi seriously, you have to.

Jesusdragon737

sharp141 said:
is that picture on 1st page the actual graphics?

Yes, it is. It has a very unique graphic style. I posted a link to a video of the gameplay on the PS2 earlier in the thread. You should check it out. I'm so excited about this game!!!

gamelover15

Is it a remake of the first one or a sequel? I always thought Okami looked awesome, though, I've never played it yet. Making the brush marks with a wiimote would be awesome =]

gamelover15 said:
Is it a remake of the first one or a sequel? I always thought Okami looked awesome, though, I've never played it yet. Making the brush marks with a wiimote would be awesome =]

it is a remake of the first game:) me either but it sure looks good :D

jesta

Okami news...

230247b.jpg

Information coming from Christian Svensson, Capcom’s Vice-President of Strategic Planning & Business

- media to be shown soon
- paintbrush with the wiimote takes about 10 minutes to get used
- precision of strokes isn’t super important, gameplay based around ease of use for quick strokes
- no TV commercials, no special edition, but there will be an “appropriately sized [marketing]push for the game.â€Â
- hitting Europe later than America, but not a significant delay
- Dialogue can be skipped
- no new content, but still 40-60 hours of content, and there will be incentive for owners of the PS2 version to check out Wii version
- “is even more beautiful than it was on the PS2.â€Â
- “all of you Wii fanatics better have Okami preordered by now because that’s the next test (and it’s waaay better with Wii controls, than it was on PS2… it’s very different, in a good way).â€Â

Full Story http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11493

He also has a say about a sequel...

(regarding an Okami sequel) Technically, yes but I think that’s an outside chance. We have reasonable but modest expectations for the title. I’ll be very disappointed if we can’t hit those. If it happens to “destroy†said expectations, I’d definitely think hard about new content (though admittedly, that’s even quite difficult without Kimea’s and Inaba’s brilliant input on the project).

Link
http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showpost.php?p=476507&postcount=49

okamisig.jpg

jesta

Werbung: