Originality of the media

Kem Rixen

well i know a movie that is original SNAKES A PLANE!!!!1111ONEONEONE
[/b]
Snakes on a Plane is one of the most unoriginal movies I've ever seen, full of cliches and such. That said, it was amazing in a way that is impossible to describe in words.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Eh, I've seen previews for Snakes on a Plane, but it didn't look that interesting to me. And I hate snakes anyway. They creep me out...

*shivers*

Fladian

Snakes on a Plane is one of the most unoriginal movies I've ever seen, full of cliches and such. That said, it was amazing in a way that is impossible to describe in words.
[/b]
Great, exactly what I was looking for. :p *looks away*

I really need to find a good movie... every time when I feel like going to the cinema, there isn't a good movie at the moment. When I feel like taking someone to the cinema, it usually ends up with bad movies too. I have a hunch that those things don't like me, alas the reason why I keep on asking. :p

Tenebrae

If you're gonna take someone to a movie, and that someone just happens to be a girl, you should go for a chick flick. They'll fall for ya every time. :gruntwink2:

I saw a preview for Wickerman. Along with having one of my favorite actors (Nicholas Cage), it looks pretty interesting. And I also saw a preview for this other movie that looked very interesting. Can't remember what it was called, but it takes place a few years into the future, and for some reason, none of the women on earth are able to have babies anymore, so the human race is slowly dying. But then the main character finds a girl who is pregnant, and has to protect her in order to save humanity's future... er, something like that. But yeah, it looked pretty cool.

And then there were two other previews I saw, both starring my favorite actor, Hugh Jackman, but I don't remember what either of them was called.

Fladian

If you're gonna take someone to a movie, and that someone just happens to be a girl, you should go for a chick flick. They'll fall for ya every time. :gruntwink2: [/b]
I have a fair share of experience in that nowadays... but I am not so sure if I want her to fall for me now.

Can't remember what it was called, but it takes place a few years into the future, and for some reason, [/b]
Well, that usually already ticks me off. :p I don't like futuristic stuff. No specific reason why.

none of the women on earth are able to have babies anymore, so the human race is slowly dying. But then the main character finds a girl who is pregnant, and has to protect her in order to save humanity's future... er, something like that. But yeah, it looked pretty cool.[/b]
Whoa... that doesn't really sound interesting. :p No offense, but... well, it doesn't. :p

And then there were two other previews I saw, both starring my favorite actor, Hugh Jackman, but I don't remember what either of them was called.
[/b]
Hugh Jackman? Pardon my bad memory (of names), but I can't recall I ever heard that name before.

Tenebrae

Hugh Jackman plays wolvering in the XMen movies.

Hey, now there's a good movie to go see, lol.... except the ending of the third one sucked...

Fladian

Was that Wolverine? Oh, I never knew.

I was planning of going to see X-men III, but I never got to it. It isn't running in the cinema out here anymore though. Don't spoil it for me though, I'll try to download it some time soon. :p Or try to ask some people if they have it for me. My contacts for stuff like that are remarkably quite... large.

Tenebrae

Yes, that's wolverine, and he also plays Van Helsing, and also Leopold in "Kate and Leopold", which I didn't really like. But yeah, I think he's a really good actor.

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy the movie? or are you not so fortunate with money right now? lol, I know how that feels.

Undead_Lives

For starters, you're not the type of person to say that. Secondly, all fun is taken out of it that way.[/b]
Ok, I'd like you to PM me on A. How am I not that person. and B. How you think you know me so well?

Back on topic..
X Men III was great, even though the critics say it was the worst of the trilogy. I found it awesome, especially since main characters died in it. Not enough of the media kills off characters >.>

Fladian

Yes, that's wolverine, and he also plays Van Helsing, and also Leopold in "Kate and Leopold", which I didn't really like. But yeah, I think he's a really good actor.

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy the movie? or are you not so fortunate with money right now? lol, I know how that feels.
[/b]
I haven't seen Van Helsing nor Kate and Leopold. :p

Perhaps it would be easier to buy it, but when someone comes by at my house, I usually have some other... pleasant stuff for him, or her. As for the money; currently, I still have some left from my salary of my job, but that is getting less every day too. Blame me, I like to eat at school. But I am not the type of guy to buy a movie.

"Do tape it for me." - a friend
"I can't. I don't have the stuff to do that."

Ok, I'd like you to PM me on A. How am I not that person. and B. How you think you know me so well?[/b]
As for point one, no, rather not. As for point two... err... B, I never said that I do. But based on your behavior on this forum, it is quite easy to say that.

Fladian

Still, more than me. I recall buying a movie only months after I got this computer... that should be about six... no... more than six years ago. :p

Werbung: