Originality of the media

Werbung:

Fladian

We were talking about the "Originality of the media" until I butted in with the fact that I wanted to take someone with me to watch a movie. :p I still haven't figured it out mind you. Both the movie and the person who I want to take there. ;)

Well, there are two people I am willing to take along any time, but there are some (minor) problems with both. For one of them, well... I am not prepared to sit in the train for 2 hours to just go there, and two hours to go back just to watch a movie. :p The other one... well... I'm a bit shy. :p

Tenebrae

I don't imagine you being shy, just unwilling to open up for personal reasons. I certainly know how THAT feels... but then, I could be wrong about you. After all, I don't actually know you in person.

Anyway, about movies... hmmm...

Oh yeah, about that movie Undead_Lives mentioned, "Sahara".... to be brutally honest, I thought that movie was lame. I don't even remember it, it was so bad, lol

Have you guys seen National Treasure? I wouldn't exactly call it "original", but I thought it was a pretty interesting movie. Not to mention, it has Nicholas Cage, who, as I have mentioned before, is also one of my favorite actors, lol

And there's also the DaVinci Code. That movie was.... I want to say "intense", but I think that might be a bit of an overstatement... basically, it was also very interesting, kept me thinking through the whole movie. But then again, there were a lot of religious elements in that movie that I thought were a little far-fetched.

Undead_Lives

Oh yeah, about that movie Undead_Lives mentioned, "Sahara".... to be brutally honest, I thought that movie was lame. I don't even remember it, it was so bad, lol[/b]
Really? I saw it as a modern Indiana Jones, which quite a few movies are starting to turn into. I liked it a lot, I guess it varies with your taste.
Have you guys seen National Treasure? I wouldn't exactly call it "original", but I thought it was a pretty interesting movie. Not to mention, it has Nicholas Cage, who, as I have mentioned before, is also one of my favorite actors, lol[/b]
Yes, I liked that a lot even though I'm not American, I did learn quite a bit..weird learning from movies :/
However the plot was it's weak point. But it did a good job of covering up for that with constant action and puzzle solving.
And there's also the DaVinci Code. That movie was.... I want to say "intense", but I think that might be a bit of an overstatement... basically, it was also very interesting, kept me thinking through the whole movie. But then again, there were a lot of religious elements in that movie that I thought were a little far-fetched.[/b]
I have not seen the movie, but I read the book, and you're right, the religious part about it IS quite far-fetched. The book was pretty good, not as good as the hype said it was though.

Fladian

I don't imagine you being shy, just unwilling to open up for personal reasons. I certainly know how THAT feels... but then, I could be wrong about you. After all, I don't actually know you in person.[/b]
No, I eh... I really used to be quite shy.

Oh yeah, about that movie Undead_Lives mentioned, "Sahara".... to be brutally honest, I thought that movie was lame. I don't even remember it, it was so bad, lol[/b]
Sahara? I've never seen that one.

Have you guys seen National Treasure? I wouldn't exactly call it "original", but I thought it was a pretty interesting movie. Not to mention, it has Nicholas Cage, who, as I have mentioned before, is also one of my favorite actors, lol[/b]
Doesn't ring any bell for me either.

And there's also the DaVinci Code. That movie was.... I want to say "intense", but I think that might be a bit of an overstatement... basically, it was also very interesting, kept me thinking through the whole movie. But then again, there were a lot of religious elements in that movie that I thought were a little far-fetched.
[/b]
A few colleagues at work have seen the movie. Some praised it, some were pretty... negative about it. Eitherway, I am not going to watch it. ^^

Tenebrae

Really? I saw it as a modern Indiana Jones, which quite a few movies are starting to turn into. I liked it a lot, I guess it varies with your taste.
[/b]

Well, ya, I thought of it more as an Indiana Jones wannabe. I like Indiana Jones... or used to, but Sahara just didn't keep me interested enough through the whole thing... I guess I liked some of it, but I'm usually into movies with a deeper story, like Gladiator or Kingdom of Heavan.

MeTaL GuArD

The only movie i bought in my entire life was "Space Jam". And i been in the cinema last time when "Silent Hill" been up and i came with my class. Hard to tell, but it might be more than half year ago. And it was the only movie i watched in 4 years of time.

Werbung: