Panti Raider Getting Married

Ponti

Well after 2 years of dating and 3months of having a ring sitting in my closet; I've finally popped the question. Sorry to tell all you girls, but she said "YES". However, I will still accept your "fuck me hard" proposals.

Now bio and caitlin when is my bachelor party? :p

Werbung:

Swearengen

Good job, sir. But does this mean you're no longer pole-dancing at the Blue Parrot every friday???

PS: Those airplane-propeller tassles really looked good on you...

Puppet

Ponti said:
That is so wrong puppet; Thanks for all the congradulatory posts.

Correction, after that post where you told about all the money you are into.........I am very very correct. Anyone that tells you otherwise is an eternal optimistic and a fool. Life is full of twists and turns. Take it from a man that has been married for 29 years this August. Donald Trump won't go to the church without it. Why would you?

DiLLa

just think one day if things turned for the worse and u are a milliionaire and she decides she doesnt want to be married to you anymore..oops there goes half ur estate

Ponti

When I hit it big customizing cars in Richmond I had a trust setup. The trust is held and protected by my three family attorneys, which will work as an un-noticed prenup. She may only access my assets if my attorneys and myself feel it necessary; which means she has no legal right to my estate...unless we add her to the trust. This I don't see happening no matter how much I love or trust her. The trust was setup to protect the future of my family; especially children and grandchildren.

I consider myself to be fairly smart and I hope picking a strict persian girl as my wife will pay off with her family values.

Puppet

Ladies and gentlemen!!!! Announcing our newest and biggest contributor to the funding of the new punx/lo3 server and upcoming source server!!!!

Yes! That's right....it's Ponti and his disgusting wealth. Give him a big hand!!!!

Fork it up trustman.

Werbung:

Mom's Son

I think you better invest in this:

nvbkpc.jpg

Congrats guy. Best wishes. :p