Panti Raider Getting Married

Werbung:

Sortitout

Indelible said:
What the hell are you guys talking about. Puppet said he's supposedly married and look how much time has has to play. Unless puppet is in a gay partnership and his life-partner doesn't mind him playing. Let's face it....guys are more tolerable to video games than chicks. Maybe puppet and his lover Jean-paul have cz parties and oil each other up after a night of "pwning." They sit in front of the fire eating greasy duck meat and talking about the nights kills which no doubt leads to a night of passionate fondling. A night of screaming each others nicknames out like wild beasts after a hunt. "OOOH PUPPET!!" can be heard for miles around and reaches such high fequency decibels that only bats can hear the mating call and flutter about aimlessly as their sense of direction is quelled due to the noise.

Oh yeah...congrats Ponti. So when is the baby due???

OMFG AHAHAHHAHA! ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO

Swearengen

Indelible said:
What the hell are you guys talking about. Puppet said he's supposedly married and look how much time has has to play. Unless puppet is in a gay partnership and his life-partner doesn't mind him playing. Let's face it....guys are more tolerable to video games than chicks. Maybe puppet and his lover Jean-paul have cz parties and oil each other up after a night of "pwning." They sit in front of the fire eating greasy duck meat and talking about the nights kills which no doubt leads to a night of passionate fondling. A night of screaming each others nicknames out like wild beasts after a hunt. "OOOH PUPPET!!" can be heard for miles around and reaches such high fequency decibels that only bats can hear the mating call and flutter about aimlessly as their sense of direction is quelled due to the noise.

How much effort went into this post, deli??? And why are yer pants down???

Hetfield14

congrats ponti. as far as the pre-nup...i didn't know what the hell one was so i googled it. this is a funny post about it...i think the funniest thing is that it's supposed to be serious...i think? i dunno, just read

http://www.gorskys.com.au/ask/wants-a-pre-nup.html

best of luck and i hope the love lasts a lifetime

Ponti

Yeah I hope everyone is joking, cause it hurts my feelings that friends would question my choice in a life partner. Oh and forgot to mention, she was with me when I only had $300 dollars in my checking and 0 assets to speak of.

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Puppet said:
Give him a big hand!!!!

*fap fap fap fap fap* (to those who dont get that one :
5366articlepicture.jpg