party in NC

For those that live in NC or would actually drive here would you like to have a party in Charlotte?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe for suxor LOL

• Total voters
Werbung:

Deviant

Yeah, 200 vs 200 is real fun, especially after a half hour when the beer is all warm and flat. 6 cup, 8 foot table, 2 beers per 6 cups best record of the night is the champ.

Deviant

Ah, I was under the impression that you were playing haha. Well video tape it a fuckin post that shit on the internet. I wanna see it to believe it.

Deviant

I wanna see if Smokey, Bundy, and Suxor are gonna go, God knows I can't afford gas on my own. I'll be sure to bring a case of Yuengling to all you southern fold if I come though. Are you sure we're gonna lan and not just end up partying? Because I know I'll just end up partying more haha.

Machiavelli

I'm thinking it's going to go down like this...

I show up and a few people are there... they're already stoned

We start drinking...

Other people show up...

We start playing beer pong.... random shit... random shit.... random shit...

2 days go by and someone says, "weren't we going to do a lan?"

DiLLa

SuXoR said:
LOL Dilla, I just noticed the revised poll :p

:)

ok from here out it would be nice if the ppl who are trying to go could just post whether they are gonna make it or not for i think we said jan 13th weekend right?

Werbung:

Hypnos

I can come on the weekend of the 13-15th. I don't get MLK off so I'll have to leave Sunday night. I'll be coming from Knoxville, TN (252 miles) which isn't that far, so I don't really need to make long term plans.
I'll start putting a little money aside to donate to the hosts (if I get the couch [jk floor will be fine]).

I don't get off until 6pm....but if we decide that we're really gonna do this thing, then I can take 30 min lunches for a week and get off at 4pm.....that would put me in Charlotte around 8-9pm.

p.s. I can't really blze any more do to the real job, but I'm down with drinkin and will bring a couple cases of PBR for the beer pong and a case of something good for sittin back and chillin.