party in NC

For those that live in NC or would actually drive here would you like to have a party in Charlotte?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe for suxor LOL

• Total voters
Werbung:

EMA

so wait is this an actual party...or is it a lan party....or both? if i had a car i'd say i'm down. then i could pwn you fools to your face HAHA :p anyone coming through Va? maybe i could get a ride?

Machiavelli

AlphaEMA said:
so wait is this an actual party...or is it a lan party....or both? if i had a car i'd say i'm down. then i could pwn you fools to your face HAHA :p anyone coming through Va? maybe i could get a ride?

definitely both - I have a feeling I'll either be drunk or hungover the whole time. In which case I'll just drink some more

RaNcid

I'm down, Just give me a heads up so I can take days off of work :] Charlotte is like 1 and a half hours away, something like that.

DiLLa

rancid if u want we can go up together...
i figured gas would be much easier plus u wont have to put oil in ur car :shock:

DiLLa

ok well im pretty sure we will be leaving friday the 13th of jan and they tryin to do it that weekend so i guess just lemme know how long u are tryin to stay...i dont think i can stay there til monday...
i dont think my school has a holiday on that following monday like them..not sure

DiLLa

Ponti said:
If I'm going I'll be headed from Northern VA...but not sure if I can fit your ego into the car ema

hahha lmfao well now i must say that is one of the brightest things you have said so far ponti

DiLLa

AlphaEMA said:
aha ema i get to ride with tina! :twisted: :roll:
lo3smokey said:
ema u come up to PA i ll take u can ride with me :shock:

correct me if im wrong here but she DOESNT have a car you tard so if she could make it UP to pa dont you think she could make it DOWN to charlotte haha

RaNcid

DiLLa said:
ok well im pretty sure we will be leaving friday the 13th of jan and they tryin to do it that weekend so i guess just lemme know how long u are tryin to stay...i dont think i can stay there til monday...
i dont think my school has a holiday on that following monday like them..not sure

I could probably stay 2 days tops. Hopefully I still have my job by then and a computer. :\

Werbung:

Intoxicated

yea, we could drive down thursday (cause thatd take all day) then party friday and sat, then i could hopefully not be drunk when i wake up, cause id have to leave early to get back for classes on monday