Pledge of Allegiance Ruled Unconstitutional?

BillyTheKid

Puppet said:
Bah, it's all bullshit. You make this out to be so ultra important......bah! It's nothing but bs.
Well said pup. I dunno about you but kids are not forced to recite the allegence and i know parents are complaining "OH BOY MY CHILD HAS TO HEAR THE LINE under god.
Teenagers and kids alike couldnt give a shit less about this and those who do it was probably brout on by they're parents crusade against it.
Besides Bunny go take a look on your dollar bill.

Werbung:

eng26dcfd

BillyTheKid said:
Puppet said:
Bah, it's all bullshit. You make this out to be so ultra important......bah! It's nothing but bs.
Well said pup. I dunno about you but kids are not forced to recite the allegence and i know parents are complaining "OH BOY MY CHILD HAS TO HEAR THE LINE under god.
Teenagers and kids alike couldnt give a shit less about this and those who do it was probably brout on by they're parents crusade against it.
Besides Bunny go take a look on your dollar bill.

Billy thats the reason this country is fucked up now. Because of kids like you that know nothing of moral responsibility. You have no direction in your life. All you talk about is getting high and bullshit like that. When you don't believe in anything , not talking about religion either, you don't have direction.

DigitalSword

lol engine, what do you want us to do, get all hyped up? make some gangs? shootings in the streets? join the army? anti war protests? street riots? martyrs for a dime?

Oh wait, we already do that.

Intoxicated

i must say, i didnt read all of this topic, because im sure alot of it was bullshit.

heres my opinion,

the pledge should be kept, kids should be required to stand. under god should stay there. period.

if you want to flame me, go ahead.

DigitalSword

So, what do you do to your jewish or budhist neighbor who doesnt want there kid to stand and say god at the beginning of there school day.

shoot em?

|DS|

Werbung:

Puppet

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
So, what do you do to your jewish or budhist neighbor who doesnt want there kid to stand and say god at the beginning of there school day.

shoot em?

|DS|

Nope, instead we're gonna waste the time of the court system and get it all tied up with that shit. Much better idea.