Pledge of Allegiance Ruled Unconstitutional?

blze

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Intoxicated said:
ps. the guy who brought this up to court should be shot.

finaly someone has the right awnser!

yup, and nice avatar btw.

omg i said god :shock:
omg i said allah :shock:
omg i said GTFO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT :shock:

tradition means nothing i guess, and i suppose you fuckstains would
be pc and make EVERYONE happy if you could. so fun to be young
and naive/dipshits.

Werbung:

blze

fuck it, as long as were at it, how bout changing Florida State to something
more appealling(faggoty) like "The Care Bears"? doesn't taht make you
feel all warm and cuddly?

Intoxicated

i didnt say the christian god. god is god, whether its allah, vishnu, ginesha, yawo or just plain God. it isnt there because for one god. the reason god was included any of this is because religions instill morals and values into people, good morals and values.

Swearengen

Too many lawyers is right on. And too many parents who take liberalism and democracy to the breaking point by starting these suits.

Hasnt this argument been going on for 10 years now???

Common sense is no longer common i guess.

LastManStanding

I just found out that God was not in the pledge before and that in the 50's it was added. I guess they wanted God to be included. If this is true then I don't see why not take it out. I'm not anti God at all but if it wasn't originally there why is it now.

I don't have proff that this is true but it should stay the way it was originally made. With God in it or without it.

I however do think that we shouldn't make religion a dirty word and use it's values and morals as guidlines. Adultry isn't against the law but if you do it and get divorced your screwed. I'd like it to stay that way. I hate to lose half my stuff because my wife was screwing the boys basketball team. Hell in the US that still might happen. MEN are so discriminated here.

Hypnos

I think the reason God was added (and this is just speculation on my part) is because of the Cold War. The 1950's was when the war was ramping up and America decided it needed to take the moral high ground over the Atheist Commie bastids. So I would be willing to bet money that God was added becuase of the Cold War.

Puppet

Bah, who gives a shit why it was added. Some circuit court judge in Claifornia with a liberal agenda is using this as his platform. I'll headshot the bastard. Bring him to Punx. Why don't we talk about something more important like nipples.

DiLLa

lmao yeh j i read the first page then i lookd down i was like holy fuck 3 more pages of this?! i just clickd post reply so ppl if im being redundant with this sorrry...

I think they should recite it at school but you shouldnt be forced to because people DO have different religions like buddha...and its not fair to force a religion on some1 that isnt there belief...lmao unless they chnge the speech for each student....

one nation under buddha LOL

now you seee why our country is shit because the govt spends there time focusing on garbage that doesnt really influence or endanger this country...

Werbung:

blze

one nation under buddha, rofl. can i get a side of carbomb with
that? oh, low blow, my bad, is that allah? with liberty and justice
for all.

i got your politically correct right here.