Post your funny or plain wierd/stupid pictures

Roger117

That's right, I'd like some laughs in this thread, so guys and girls, post away.

This is mine, from Death Room lol:
1z63y21.jpg

And this from Junk Flea, Like seriously, WTF?
8wwlcz.jpg

Now let's see yours.

Werbung:
Roger did you just jump into that game ?
Cause i notice that when i jump into the game and kills that happened before, but that are still on the screen but without names.
I dunno what the fire is, maybe the flame thower from spy hunt ?
I don't think is tho.

Roger117

Roger did you just jump into that game ?
Cause i notice that when i jump into the game and kills that happened before, but that are still on the screen but without names.
I dunno what the fire is, maybe the flame thower from spy hunt ?
I don't think is tho.

Yes for the second picture, I just entered. A lot of random icons show at the start.

XCalibry

I was in the lobby getting ready for a game and some guys were saying this to me...
So what is an "alt" account then?

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_21.jpg
    Combat-Arms_21.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 23
I think he means "ALT" as in Alternate account
Or second account
So i think he's saying that you have to be hacking to have such a good K/D or you had one account that you started of playing and then once you got the ropes, you started a new account.

XCalibry

I think he means "ALT" as in Alternate account
Or second account
So i think he's saying that you have to be hacking to have such a good K/D or you had one account that you started of playing and then once you got the ropes, you started a new account.

Oh I see.. thanks for explaining. I went into a game they created (one man army), the leader had 1/2 of kills left before the game was done and I came back to come in a close 2nd. They didn't say I hack afterwards and notice I had "skillz" haha! If I "hacked" they would of said something... hehe

Werbung: