Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fladian

Though this before anything: There is a very small percentage of chance that anyone of this forum will ever meet. Despite me promising I'd visit someone in an other nation once, it is not very likely anyone will ever meet, and it is even less likely that they'll meet any friend that is living close by, or any family member. Though it is possible, it is not likely. Now that is said, let me get to the subject...

Do you have any problems in the family, among friends, relationships, or anything like that, that you can't share with friends/family? There are people here that are surely willing to listen, if not, then I will =) Sometimes it can relieve a lot if you just talk about something that is bothering you.

Phumia, Arkidas and probably some other people know that I can write long, so I'll be quiet in this in my own personal life, unless necessary. After all, I'm a box filled with problems... =)

Werbung:

Escurial

Im very happy with my life...pretty weird if you hear all those people who commit suicide. in my early years of life i did feel sad and depressed. my brother is ill in the head and used to beat me up. both mentaly as physical. This splitted my personallity a bit. may sound weird but im almost a MPS, i have 2 views of everything but i dont have memory loss nor memory supression and one can not take over or something. I also have HSP High sensitive person i think it is in english.
But none of this has ever influenced my life in a very bad way, HSP is even very handy when talking to people.
My brother has "healed" and dimmed down a bit. and now with my 18 years i have a girlfriend a few good friends and lots of people to drink with!

Oww and fladian. on this other thread you once said that you went through something. whats it then?

Fladian

I tend to ramble on. I can't write short, as most have noticed and I often do write something I am not meaning of saying, though most of it is true.

Strangely enough, my own problems have only a little priority in my mind. People I care for a lot are more important to me than myself for that matter. I rarely get mad in public, when I do get mad, I lock myself somewhere where no one can find me. But if I do get mad in public, the reason of that will be because someone did something to someone I care for - be that a friend, or family, though I only hold dear to two family members. In a matter of saying, I'd gladly give my own life for friends.
After you know that, take these three in account:
- A friend pleged suicide.
- A problem with a girl I cared for... a lot. (and a long reminder in the form of a scar on a (too) visible spot of my body)
- A family member I do care for, in a life threatening condition.

Escurial

Ive been through alot of the same as you.
And what i hated to most was people who said, "Thats life..."
But the worst part was that they were right. sadly its part of life.

anyway. did you believe my story?

Fladian

No one actually said to me: "That's life", but that is mostly because of the following reasons:
1. I don't talk with friends about the first reason.
2. I can't remember I told anyone outside the internet about it :p
3. The family member I meant is quite liked among friends, so compassion floats.
Though there is a little part in my personality that doesn't reflect on me at all on the internet - especially at forums. I'm a little stuck on that.

Oh, and yes, I believe what you said. It's not too special, and if I recall, I said something about it in another thread.

Escurial

No one actually said to me: "That's life", but that is mostly because of the following reasons:
1. I don't talk with friends about the first reason.
2. I can't remember I told anyone outside the internet about it :p
3. The family member I meant is quite liked among friends, so compassion floats.
Though there is a little part in my personality that doesn't reflect on me at all on the internet - especially at forums. I'm a little stuck on that.
[/b]
2 people said it to me. My father when my grandmother got a stroke and was parelised on the right half of her body. pretty hard that.
The other i punched in the face. he was and still is one of my best friends. lol (we both apologised)

Oh, and yes, I believe what you said. It's not too special, and if I recall, I said something about it in another thread.
[/b]
Thats a first. most people find it weird or unable to accept it or just think i lie. its fun though reading posts of people who ask weird questiosn like "So its crowded there?" or "You have funny conversations with yourself?"

Fladian

2 people said it to me. My father when my grandmother got a stroke and was parelised on the right half of her body. pretty hard that. [/b]
I guess it is. Not something I can imagine exactly because of being family. But then again, except for three people in my entire family, I don't really care about all others.

Thats a first. most people find it weird or unable to accept it or just think i lie. [/b]
Probably it is the most likely, and easiest thing to believe it is a lie. Though in normal sense, it is easily to do if you understand the other person well. The better you understand, the less words have to be said.

It is remarkable that only you and I are posting here :p Didn't I say in the start of the thread that I wouldn't post too much in the thread? :p

james1654

Ive been through alot of the same as you.
And what i hated to most was people who said, "Thats life..."
But the worst part was that they were right. sadly its part of life.

anyway. did you believe my story?
[/b]

I totally agree with you. I hate people who can't be bothered to talk to you and so just say "well, James, thats just life, you've got to accept that." it angers me a little but i dont tell them that. And they are correct, and the sad part is that life really IS unfair. Bad people sometimes get good things happening to thwem and good people get bad things happen to them sometimes. And also, some people are born mentally disabled, which is incredibly unfair on them. This is one of the main reasons i don't beleive in God. A religious person would probably say to me that Once the people had died, they would soon get their come-upance, or reward. But to be honest, when "sins" come into the subject, its crazy. They think that some-one should go to hell, some terible place, for eternity, because they did something like pay a prostitute for sex, or maybe, despair and cuss God (and I cant blame them) .

Maybe it is the easy way to say that there is no soloution to this, and its all "just life" , but i disagree, thats just a lazy way to describe it. In truth, its blatantly wrong, and we can only stop it by following the only good phrase that the bible has to offer: "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" meaning, if someone does something to you, get them back for it. I think that the man who writ the bible had in mind, himself, that this is the true only way to make the world fair. Sain people will only do something for you if they know it will have no bad consequences to themselves. And, to be honest, I have my doubts wether the man who write the bible beleived even half the stuff he put in there anyway. But it has morals, asnnd ways, and its a good thing. Without it, people may even in this day and age, be even worse then they are now with morals (im talking as a general average amoung humans. The most of us on this site are good people, but off this site, are not)

Ok, thats my response in full to the "just life theory

And now on to my problems:

1) unfairness (problem detail above)

2) I never have ever gotten on with my dad, hes a vile unmodest unfair unreasonable, paranoid, violent, uncaring, full of himself person; who puts other people down, has steriotypes, is racist, selfish; and is quite frankly a right barstard, and scum of the earth. He goes against everything I do. (such as equality, fairness, ect) ; insults people and is short tempered. You may look at this and think ive just had a row with him or soemthing, but the last row was over 3 weeks ago, and so, you know this is not temporary hate. I hate him and allways will do. He thinks he is better then everyone else, has denial about hes shit personality and is Disrepectfall.

You name it (a bad thing) ; and he does it. Infact, the last time I was able to think anything of him without using a swearword, or having hate, was at least 2 years ago. And that was only for about a couple of weeks when I had managed to try and get on with him. But, dispite my being nice to him then, I realized he was not even worth it. Im 13, and I spose the problem started when i notised a sudden change in hes personality around 3 years ago, when I was about 10. Before that, he was different. I dont know what it was that went wrong all of a sudden, it was not a death, an illness, a theft, ect. I cant emagine what it could have been that made him change, but I have suspicions that it may have been to do with hes paranoia problem. He grew up in a place with alot of theifs and stuff, and had to be sure he kept hes stuff safe from theifs, and stick up for himself. When I was little, he was not paranoid at all as far as i can remember. But i think there must have been something that spooked him into paranoia, and from my age of around 9 to 13 (now) it has gotten very rapidly worse, and now its real bad.

3) Yobbos, and antisocial behaviour. I have seen it, and the likes of these people go my school. My mates, and their mates, luckily, are nice people, and calm, not thigish. So Is my older sister's (Annie) age 18 mates and my other sister (Jenny) aged 15 mates. Some people in my area are so disrespectful, that they cough in someones elses face, on purpous, to see if they get away with it. Totally unprovoked, and that could case someone to get a disease from the scum that coughed in their face (probably sexually transmitted from another person). I know I said earlier, about this nonsence of going to hell, but I would really love to see these people burning in hell. My heart would laugh. And I would have a deep breath outward of satisfaction.

Those are my 3 top 10, and all of them are caused by other peoples selfishness, and carelessness, and disrepsect. You may think them sort of things would make me a bad person myself, but its made me a good person, because I allways try not to hurt others who dont deserve it. I know first-hand that this sort of thing spreads, and is a terible thing. I would never Give someone else a problem willingly , if they had not given me one.

A nice little conclusion to a post worthy of Fladian, eh?

Raiju

áya i dont feel comfortable in talking about my problems to ppl i dont have even a slight idea of who them are

nonetheless, its good to see other ppl problems, THAT is relieving

Fladian

áya i dont feel comfortable in talking about my problems to ppl i dont have even a slight idea of who them are[/b]
Then don't do so =) Do whatever you feel best in. =)

[/b]
I am better in meddling in other people's business than those of my own. =)

This is one of the main reasons i don't beleive in God. [/b]
A valid reason, though words has been said that everyone can find their own kind of "happiness", no matter how bad the person may have been "disabled", though I refuse to comment on 'plants'.

Well, I used to believe in all of that stuff, but I pretty much lost all in what there is to believe.

I think that the man who writ the bible had in mind, himself, that this is the true only way to make the world fair. Sain people will only do something for you if they know it will have no bad consequences to themselves. [/b]
Not necessarily. Getting in an accident with a car (wild example) and resulting in the death of someone because of a bad weather. That person should be given "death" as well?

And, to be honest, I have my doubts wether the man who write the bible beleived even half the stuff he put in there anyway. [/b]
Believing, or having faith in someone or something, can be strong. Just about one of the strongest things that can exist. According to research, a church has been resulted as a good "stress-reliever", which sounds quite logical, even for non-believers.

(im talking as a general average amoung humans. The most of us on this site are good people, but off this site, are not)[/b]
Speak for yourself. Until you get to know everyone here decently, there is nothing to base it on.

2) I never have ever gotten on with my dad, hes a vile unmodest unfair unreasonable, paranoid, violent, uncaring, full of himself person; who puts other people down, has steriotypes, is racist, selfish; and is quite frankly a right barstard, and scum of the earth. [/b]
Just about the same description I'd gave to my own Dad :p Though I might want to add "brain damage" to that list.

You name it (a bad thing) ; and he does it. Infact, the last time I was able to think anything of him without using a swearword, or having hate, was at least 2 years ago. [/b]
That was quite some time ago, indeed.

He grew up in a place with alot of theifs and stuff, and had to be sure he kept hes stuff safe from theifs, and stick up for himself. [/b]
Perhaps. Some people break after a certain amount of time... others don't. They just can't handle to hold it up anymore after a long time.

A nice little conclusion to a post worthy of Fladian, eh?
[/b]
Worthy of me? What do you mean with that? Despite that I created the thread doesn't mean I have to 'like' everything what I read here. I thought of it as a nice way for people to relief unnecessary stress and like I said at the start of this post, I enjoy meddling into other people's business more than mine. Probably because I am not confronted with it, forcing to make a choice. Or perhaps it is because a "flaw" in my personality that has been stuck there for a 'certain' amount of years. Whichever it is, I made my point.

As for the 'father' part. I have my reasons for having a "hate" for the one of my own, though the funny thing is, he never did anything wrong to me personally. Though you saying that you couldn't think of anything positive of him within two years is quite some time. Despite that I tried to avoid him for a while - but became quite hard since we're living in the same house, though I'll be willing to move out at any possible option, but I have other reasons for that as well - I can't say that I never was able to think of anything positive for him for a specific amount of time. Though the reason of that might be because I don't get angry easily... as a matter of fact, it's quite hard to get me pissed. Unfortunately, I must admit that our last "fight" and me losing my temper hasn't been all that long ago just yet. Note to everyone who is interested: 'Never, ever disturb me, when I'm depressed, or I'll make you regret it.'
I'll probably hold a grudge against him for the rest of my life.

áya i dont feel comfortable in talking about my problems to ppl i dont have even a slight idea of who them are

[/b]
I agree..Though I do like telling people my problems - but after words I'm just more depressed, but if you annoy me too much I might just break and say it all - but trust me that takes a long time :p

'Never, ever disturb me, when I'm depressed, or I'll make you regret it.'
[/b]
Give examples Fladian :D

Fladian

I agree..Though I do like telling people my problems - but after words I'm just more depressed, but if you annoy me too much I might just break and say it all - but trust me that takes a long time :p[/b]
I'm willing to try ;)

Though I am not forcing anyone to say anything. But knowing that you probably won't ever meet anyone here, it could give a... relieved feeling. =)

Give examples Fladian :D
[/b]
I'd prefer not to, Hunter. I'm not too fond on being depressed, though unfortunately, it happens more often than I would want. *sigh* Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, I guess.

Werbung:
I'd prefer not to, Hunter. I'm not too fond on being depressed, though unfortunately, it happens more often than I would want. *sigh* Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, I guess.
[/b]
Aye, that's why I'm not too fond of sharing but I'll give you the outline:
Let's just say there's a divorce now between my mom and my dad - mainly because of my dad's parents saying nasty (not as in perverted) things to my mom and then she's saying that my Dad never backs here up. My mom says that there's the "Walter Diesease" It pretty much happened (the "diesease") with my great-grandfather who was the abandoned son from a baron, prince, whatever you may call him and he was poor because he was, like I said, abandoned, and he stived to be a millionaire and well, I won't mention anymore, because it's just sick what he did to become one. And so the genes I guess carried on to my dad's parents and so on. (Which would make me partly insane.) Anyways so my mom had a grude against my dad's family and they would have a divorce if we could afford it. My dad works to put the bread on the table or bring the bacon home, whater you want to call it. My mom works too, though only as a german and piana teacher therefore her income is low and if there would be a divorce she couldn't get along. I have no idea who's advice to take because they both say different things and well they won't listen to each other. My mom thinks my dad never helped her, my dad says he does everything he can. But pretty much I'm closer to my dad because he's home more than my mom, who is just about 22/6 in New York City. Overall no one knows what to do, just what they want to do. I'm pretty much depressed because obviously I will have to chose one over the other and because this situation is making me feel more lonely.
I could get into more detail - but I won't - unless you push me more, and no Fladian your little statement didn't make me wnat to type this, it's just that I just finished up another conversation with my mom and am depressed again.

I think I gave more than a normal outline though - oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.