Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undead_Lives

Raiju, I do not know how you got caught up in the thinking that "men think first with their...you know what (it'll get beeped) and then with their brains" but however it came to be, whether it was your culture or family or just the way you are, not evey guy is like that. And not every guy thinks like you do (as we have seen). My point is try not to speak for the entire male population when you are expressing YOUR point of view.
Btw, I am one of the people that disagrees with you.

Werbung:

Raiju

And why is that.[/b]
Te\hen what is it?[/b]

Enoguh, i wont expose my life more than im already doing

Everyone has a different way of thinking[/b]

true, but the majority of my friends think similar to me

In opposite of you, I don't always have "second intentions" when I approach a girl. Clearly in opposite of you, I see them as normal humans.[/b]

For there are 2 kinds of humans: men and women, and they are diferent

That is a price I am willing to pay.[/b]

So what is the point about asking others their opinion about this situation? If you clearly DONT want to change your course of action?

i presume im a insensible monster for you

My point is try not to speak for the entire male population when you are expressing YOUR point of view[/b]

i never expressed my opinions like they were of all the men (in this thread). btw, the only thing i said "representing" the entire male population, is that liking or not to cheat, youre going to cheat someday

I am one of the people that disagrees with you.[/b]

And?

Undead_Lives

true, but the majority of my friends think similar to me[/b]
Yes, your friends. Not every male on the planet. Besides, usually friends are of like minds.
For there are 2 kinds of humans: men and women, and they are diferent[/b]
We are ALL humans, men and woman, male and female. True, we may be different, but we are STILL humans nonetheless.

Raiju

**beep**, while you post i edited my post because of your post

i sugest you read my post again

d-a-m-n is a beep?!

Undead_Lives

i never expressed my opinions like they were of all the men (in this thread). btw, the only thing i said "representing" the entire male population, is that liking or not to cheat, youre going to cheat someday[/b]
You contradicted yourself. Not all men will cheat. Many are still faithful to whoever they are with.
My point was that I was using myself as an example of someone that disagrees with you. I didn't want to go into details because it would like repeating a whole bunch of post that we posted before..

Fladian

true, but the majority of my friends think similar to me[/b]
That is funny, because just about everyone I know disagrees with what you said.

For there are 2 kinds of humans: men and women, and they are diferent[/b]
Yes... so I noticed, that you thinked that. You really need to seem to change that, or find the cause of it. Since you are being quite old fashioned about it, or you are younger than my neightbour's kid - who's age I'm not sure of - which I don't think you are.

So what is the point about asking others their opinion about this situation? If you clearly DONT want to change your course of action?[/b]
The problem just is, is that I am not taking any action(s) at all. Not to mention that it was a good way to feed the thread and to learn the opinions of other members, which was an obvious success.

Yes, your friends. Not every male on the planet. Besides, usually friends are of like minds.[/b]
Or the complete opposite =)

We are ALL humans, men and woman, male and female. True, we may be different, but we are STILL humans nonetheless.[/b]
That is what I said as well.

d-a-m-n is a beep?!
[/b]
Yeah, the censuring system is very... sensitive... -_-'

You contradicted yourself. Not all men will cheat. Many are still faithful to whoever they are with.[/b]
No, he isn't. In this case, he was giving an example. That he posted that elsewhere is of other concern.

I'm off to watch TV.

Raiju

That is funny, because just about everyone I know disagrees with what you said.[/b]

Maybe thats because they are your friends, like said before, friends either think pretty similar or pretty diferent. In my case they think pretty similar

you are being quite old fashioned about it[/b]

depends on the point-of-view

or you are younger than my neightbour's kid - who's age I'm not sure of - which I don't think you are.[/b]

tell me how exactly should i face this sentence?

The problem just is, is that I am not taking any action(s) at all. Not to mention that it was a good way to feed the thread and to learn the opinions of other members, which was an obvious success.[/b]

however, i have the impression that youre being disturbed by my comments towards this situation

Yeah, the censuring system is very... sensitive... -_-'[/b]

The funniest thing about its sensitiviness is that it capts spanish beeps!

No, he isn't. In this case, he was giving an example. That he posted that elsewhere is of other concern.[/b]

"And GOD said: there is light!"

Not all men will cheat. Many are still faithful to whoever they are with.[/b]

Go to the relationship topic, this thread is not about it.

My point was that I was using myself as an example of someone that disagrees with you. I didn't want to go into details because it would like repeating a whole bunch of post that we posted before..[/b]

You sounded hostile, Undead

Fladian

Maybe thats because they are your friends, like said before, friends either think pretty similar or pretty diferent. In my case they think pretty similar[/b]
No, I intentionally didn't use "friends", in that sentence. I meant (just about) everyone I know, not just friends.

depends on the point-of-view[/b]
Does it? I don't think so. I am talking about people making giant differences between different sexes.

tell me how exactly should i face this sentence?[/b]
My neighbour's kid is a young kid. Go figure.

however, i have the impression that youre being disturbed by my comments towards this situation[/b]
Not really... or perhaps a bit. But besides that, I have different things to worry about, such as my own love life :p... and some other stuff I don't think I need to explain. (But will, if necessary)

The funniest thing about its sensitiviness is that it capts spanish beeps![/b]
Really? :/

You sounded hostile, Undead
[/b]
I don't think anyone is trying to be hostile here. If it goes too far, I won't hesitate to close this thread.

Undead_Lives

You sounded hostile, Undead[/b]
Wasn't trying to be...
depends on the point-of-view
[/b]
Does it? I don't think so. I am talking about people making giant differences between different sexes.[/b]
I'll have to agree with Raiju on this one. People have different points of views, and this carries down to our day. Old-fashioned was more of "men do this" and "women do this" however we are talking about women in particular and not how they live their lives, but what they are for....as Raiju would say :p

Raiju

I'll have to agree with Raiju on this one. People have different points of views, and this carries down to our day. Old-fashioned was more of "men do this" and "women do this" however we are talking about women in particular and not how they live their lives, but what they are for....as Raiju would say :p[/b]

"And GOD said: there is light!" again!

My neighbour's kid is a young kid. Go figure.[/b]

and you have the cara-de-pau of saying that no one is being hostile?

I have different things to worry about, such as my own love life :p[/b]

good to know that, you still have salvation

Really?[/b]

m.i.e.r.d.a and hi.jo de pu.ta are capted o_O

gone for carnival!

Fladian

and you have the cara-de-pau of saying that no one is being hostile?[/b]
Whatever that might have meant, there is still nothing hostile there. Using that kid was the best example I could have given.

gone for carnival![/b]
I think I'm gone for some research some time soon...

Raiju

Whatever that might have meant, there is still nothing hostile there. Using that kid was the best example I could have given.
[/b]

i didnt know that in Holland "incapacitated", "infantile", "birrento", "mimado" and whatever insult branches this example has were non-hostile. In mexico it is, and if you dont respect me, at least respect your position

Werbung:

Fladian

Definitely. I could have used many more examples, but which I used was the most obvious and the first thing that came to mind. Don't ask me now to give any examples. I'm not sure if I'm living on the same planet at the moment.

Learn the difference of my posts and being hostile, Raiju. If you won't, you'll be having one heck of a hard time here on the forum together with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.