Pub team vs punx

To whoever is running the show for the Punx clan I/we have somthing for ya. Its a crazy idea but why not give it a try.

Kinda came up with the idea last night and some people thought it was great.

Here's the idea, we gather 7 top normies from the punx pub that AREN'T in a clan and vs 7 Punx players.

So far on the list are:

Teh Uber Nuber with a Cougar

-=Five and Change=-

Keisor Soze

Werbung:

Puppet

Speaking just for myself, not Punx, I believe we play you guys on the pub plenty enough without that. If you want to scrim/match us then get in a clan and go OGL and do it proper. Your intention almost seems arrogant to me. Almost like you're trying to say that the regulars have gotten so good that they can take Punx for a ride......I think not. Like I said....my opinion.

In NO way does this mean we are better than you guys. Its more so a fun thing. Not like we are goin to recuit and use up your server and spam it. Just a get together.

Was just an idea I thought up of 2 am last night

Casualty

well i didnt read as much arrogance in yoru statement as puppet, but i do agree that we play together qiute enough

and as puppet said, you can get a team together in ogl and challege us

stoned_MONKee

Damn, now you've done it! It was nice playing with you before you got banned :lol: . Not that I am involved, but I think he had innocent intentions that were taken as arrogant. Oops, I guess I just involved myself, err gave my unwanted opinion. :lol:

Sure you guys vs us in the pub all the time but we have the intentional tker's flashers, and people who dont listen. So this is why I came up with the idea. Wasn't like we were goin to make a clan.

Well, all you fellas had to say is no... Wasn't trying to prove anything by trying this. Just figured just for fun.

Deviant

I'd be up for it, it'd be a fun thing to do sometime. Why would they join OGL and "do it proper"? If they just want to do it once then they just did it proper by asking us.

Puppet

Deviant looks for my posts and takes the opposite position. It's cool...young vs old thing. He's still rebelling against his parents.

Werbung: