Pub team vs punx

Hypnos

With the way everyone cries about the teams being stacked I'm really suprised that you guys want to have a match with all the Punx on one team. Cause you know what's goign to happen with a bunch of punx all on the same team. I would love to see a 10 v 10 match..that would be insane.

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Well, i like the idea cause my clan doesn't actually scrim as far as i know, i'd like to join up for the hell of it and see what it's all about :-P Although i dont think i'll be very useful in a small game of 5 on 5: i dont have a mic and i rarely kill anyone at long range :(

Machiavelli

Teh Uba Couga said:
Sure you guys vs us in the pub all the time but we have the intentional tker's flashers, and people who dont listen. So this is why I came up with the idea. Wasn't like we were goin to make a clan.

Well, all you fellas had to say is no... Wasn't trying to prove anything by trying this. Just figured just for fun.

I agree that it would definitely be fun. Has Punx gotten to professional now to be able to kick back and have some fun playing some of the better non-clan regulars without the people that detract from the competition aspect of the game? It's not like Cougar is trying to pull a longest yard thing on you guys, it'd just be a great time. Everyone becomes a better player after a scrim.

Puppet

Machiavelli said:
Has Punx gotten to professional now to be able to kick back and have some fun playing some of the better non-clan regulars without the people that detract from the competition aspect of the game? It's not like Cougar is trying to pull a longest yard thing on you guys, it'd just be a great time. Everyone becomes a better player after a scrim.

I guess you don't take the time to read all the posts. Here's the ones you missed.

Dirty said:
I would love to get our team and smack you fucks around.

Deviant said:
I'd be up for it, it'd be a fun thing to do sometime. Why would they join OGL and "do it proper"? If they just want to do it once then they just did it proper by asking us.

nopriv_homo.jpg

Its on!

keisorsoze

hold on now, back up, how the hell did my name get brought into this? I never agreed to anything like that. I drink when I play, but shit, I don`t drink nearly enough to agree to something like that.

WoRm5406

Teh Uba Couga said:
Eh, not ganna look at it, might be another virus!

Ohh please!!

That is the server telling you that someone sent you a PM. You will notice another link at the top of this page that states you have X new messages.

Werbung: