Pub team vs punx

Puppet

You read way too far between the lines. I said it was my opinion. You responded well to it, so maybe now is a good time to drop it. You might want to take a question like that one into a PM next time. I like that better.

Werbung:
Puppet said:
Your intention almost seems arrogant to me. Almost like you're trying to say that the regulars have gotten so good that they can take Punx for a ride......I think not. Like I said....my opinion.

Puppet said:
You responded well to it, so maybe now is a good time to drop it.

That is what I meant, the question was just a simple "yes or no" didn't have to be a debate.

But I understand on what you are saying and respect that.

stoned_MONKee

Pppet, maybe he was looking to get raped? This could be a deep rooted problem that may have to be "roto-routered" out, and perhaps the forums are no the best place for it.

Oh, one more thing, last WORD!

Satan

BillyTheKid said:
Damn monkee every time you post a smiley finds its way into your post

Billy must you ruin every fuckin topic?? honestly i read these and im getting interested in them and then i see you have posted in them, and i click the fuckin back button lol

Werbung:

JHoliday

Satan said:
Billy must you ruin every fuckin topic?? honestly i read these and im getting interested in them and then i see you have posted in them, and i click the fuckin back button lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: