r0.Megaman / r0.Menzo / apex.` Menzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetfield14

but the thing is...women ARENT as good at counter-strike as men, i thought we already established this? i mean...if they're so smart...how come they can't vote?

Werbung:

Casualty

Hetfield14 said:
but the thing is...women ARENT as good at counter-strike as men, i thought we already established this? i mean...if they're so smart...how come they can't vote?

hahahhahaa omg i laughed for like 10 minutes at this, very nice nem

MegaMan

Im gonna finish this whole thing once and for all here. Dont unban me i dont to play in your server anymore. My skills are best suited for other peoples server. If you guys wanna stay bad at this game thats fine with me. Im through, this is a runaround, and ive had enough. Im not an e-thug, or an asshole, i play for fun. You people dont like the way I play, thats fine. Just as long as you respect that im a decent player. I know I'm not the best player in cz, I'm fine with that. As long as you understand that I never hacked nor will ever hack, we dont have a problem. I've never had a problem with anyone on your server. I accually started playing there ona recommendation from another clan that plays there. Your friends in l03. Now as for now im gonna let this go. Ema I dont have a problem with your opinion, i want you to understand this. As for punx, good luck with cal. Ill see you next season. Good luck to you all, best wishes. Keep gettin better.

MegaMan (Menzoberranzen)

Peace

Hetfield14

MegaMan said:
Im gonna finish this whole thing once and for all here. Dont unban me i dont to play in your server anymore. My skills are best suited for other peoples server. If you guys wanna stay bad at this game thats fine with me. Im through, this is a runaround, and ive had enough. Im not an e-thug, or an asshole, i play for fun. You people dont like the way I play, thats fine. Just as long as you respect that im a decent player. I know I'm not the best player in cz, I'm fine with that. As long as you understand that I never hacked nor will ever hack, we dont have a problem. I've never had a problem with anyone on your server. I accually started playing there ona recommendation from another clan that plays there. Your friends in l03. Now as for now im gonna let this go. Ema I dont have a problem with your opinion, i want you to understand this. As for punx, good luck with cal. Ill see you next season. Good luck to you all, best wishes. Keep gettin better.

MegaMan (Menzoberranzen)

Peace

I can respect that.

Sortitout

MegaMan said:

MegaMan (Menzoberranzen)

Peace

too bad you didnt write that from the beginning and not the other stupid things you let out, you might have had a different reception. enjoy your other servers. gg.

Misranger

Sortitout said:
its ok its l3's job to defend all hackers or jerkstores. they are openminded :p

Hmm I might take offense to that....
more like give credit where credit is due. Hes a DAMN good player.

L3

Sortitout

Misranger said:
Sortitout said:
its ok its l3's job to defend all hackers or jerkstores. they are openminded :p

Hmm I might take offense to that....
more like give credit where credit is due. Hes a DAMN good player.

L3

Deviant said:
Sort that was a dumb comment, keep that kind of shit to yourself.

1. i've never played with this megaman character. i never claimed he hax. in fact i've never accused anyone EVER of hacking. i do however surmise he's an ass from his posts.

2. see the smiley dev? its called sarcasm, its called a joke man. i hope i can still keep having my own opinions?

3. the joke stems from the fact that there were a slew of past posts where l3 defends not only megaman, but also rude and offensive posts by elton and blamjr. i have never said either of those guys hack, but they were pretty much assholes on posts. actually add dumdumcry to that list for being a jerkstore.

4. i understand l3 will defend its members. what good clan wouldn't? i'd hope bio'd do the same.

5. so i have no problem with l3 in general, not that this matters, but just to clarify. i've also liked mis, mach, and blam from first day on server to today. they're good players and fun to play with. haven't ever accused those 3 of hacking or being jerks. so mis, wasn't meant to offend you per se.

Deviant

It's not that, with all the shit that's gone down with L3 I don't feel like creating more tension and drama that's not needed. Of course they defended Blamjr and Elton, half of L3 is actual family and friends, not just gaming buddies.

Sortitout

Deviant said:
It's not that, with all the shit that's gone down with L3 I don't feel like creating more tension and drama that's not needed. Of course they defended Blamjr and Elton, half of L3 is actual family and friends, not just gaming buddies.

i respect that. i understand now where you're coming from. thanks and sorry didnt mean to create crazy drama. just a tongue in cheek joke.

MegaMan

Rancid Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:45 am Post subject:

r0 can suck it. I bet money that they edit command rates that arent considered cheating or something. I hate those fuckers. you know, i wouldn't hate them as much if they were not as cocky as they are. but either way, i dont think that all that's possible no matter how long youve been playing this game or how l33t you are.

cl_cmdrate 101 cl_unpdaterate 101 cl_rate 25000 ex_interp .01

need anymore?

Werbung:

JHoliday

look. u said u are 34 years old, so act like it wen u respond to this.

1 of our rules on the server is that "if u are a CAL-M player play elsewhere" whether u are CAL-M or CAL-I, that rule applies, and u kno personally i dont like that rule, i do wanna get better by playing CAL-i,m players but we are here for fun not a career, 90% of CAL M,I players are cocky as they are good, thats why MOST of them get banned not all of em, some only communicate for the game and not talk shit and since u had to trash talk some of our regs u stay banned. so sorry but u are not gettin unbanned, so play elsewhere and "pwn".

34 years old?......i was guessing u were no more than 20...

Status
Not open for further replies.