Rate some games

ragingspeedhorn

FF7 had a great battle system I think, I really liked it.

And the characters I dont see what is wrong with them, I liked most of the aspects in FF7, I really have nothing bad to say about it besides ofc it doesent have that great graphics but that is understandable.

The baddest ff games list is pretty much true but FF3 (or was it 4?) has the 4th worst place instead of 7, I really disliked 3 (or 4, dont remember).

Werbung:

Splatt

FF7 had a great battle system I think, I really liked it.

And the characters I dont see what is wrong with them, I liked most of the aspects in FF7, I really have nothing bad to say about it besides ofc it doesent have that great graphics but that is understandable.

The baddest ff games list is pretty much true but FF3 (or was it 4?) has the 4th worst place instead of 7, I really disliked 3 (or 4, dont remember).
[/b]
Yeah...the battle system was great...
Commands:
Attack
Magic
FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WoW,using those three commands was really fun :D

NOT!

I suggest you try some other rpg games,and you will see how stupid ff7 is...

EDIT:
Final Fantasy 6 is known as Final Fantasy 3 in Japan...so you probably meant ff4...

ragingspeedhorn

I tried alot of other RPG's and the like and I still prefer FF7 as do alot of other people, there is a reason why it was the 9th best selling videogame ever (9.8 million copies sold).

Raiju

I still prefer FF6 [/b]

In terms of story and roleplay i stay with the ORIGINAL japanese version, called FF3

Chrono Trigger,Tales of Phantasia,Seiken Densetsu,Dragon Warrior/Quest(if you can find an english version),Final Fantasy 5,Final Fantasy 4(might be a better idea to play the gba version(FF4 Advance))[/b]

Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPGs EVER made

ff7 is one of the worst(materia,characters,story...the whole game sux...)[/b]

youre still deluded with Terra's charmings upon you punk, FF7 IS a classic, want it or not

I never played FF10 to up, i dont have the machiens needed and feew of my friends who have dont have the cds, so, i must say that in matter of FF, the only BAD FF is the 9

Some say Advent Children is cool, any tips?

Splatt

here is a reason why it was the 9th best selling videogame ever (9.8 million copies sold).[/b]
Indeed...and here is the reason:
Planet Earth is filled with humans,and most humans are idiots/retards/fools,thus they only like something that is really simple,and has female characters with big boobs,and silent heroes.
Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPGs EVER made[/b]
Agreed.
the only BAD FF is the 9[/b]
Not really...the only thing that sux,is that it is to easy for a ff game.
Some say Advent Children is cool, any tips?[/b]
Dl the movie trough bittorent...

Benx_X

I have got an awesome game. Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time. It's an awesome RPG for the Playstation 2. I give it a 5/5.
The battles are all real-time, and if you get the Director's Cut, you can get 2 extra characters.
It is a game that has all kinds of avenues, the leveling system I like, and overall, it is just one great game. I highly recommend it :D
[/b]
i thought it was star ocean 3? meh nvm, it was a very great game but i suxxored at it
FF-X is teh best FF =)
chrono trigger, i only got some old sega version or something like that on the computer or used to atleast o_O

Undead_Lives

i thought it was star ocean 3? meh nvm, it was a very great game but i suxxored at it
FF-X is teh best FF =)[/b]
III is Roman Numerals for 3.
And I can't say whether FF7 is good or not, I have never played it. FFX is awesome, X-2 is good (too much feministic for my liking but...w/e) and I hope FFXII will be awesome. Cause apparently it's the last one...

Fladian

The last console I've bought, is a SNES (Super Nintendo). I haven't bought anything else.

When I want to play on any console, I go and visit some friends :p

Splatt

Bah, once PS3 comes out you can get PS2 for cheap.
Don't buy any of the other consoles :p
[/b]
Yeah,but i've heard PS3 will be like 700$,and that it has been delayed till spring of 2007 :(
Either way,if you are impatient,and iching to play some good games(mainly rpg games),i suggest you buy PS2.
P.S:don't buy Xbox...there is only one game worth playing there(Halo 2)...
p.s.s:if you like Zelda,Mario and similiar,buy Gamecube(or wait for revolution).

ragingspeedhorn

And I can't say whether FF7 is good or not, I have never played it. FFX is awesome, X-2 is good (too much feministic for my liking but...w/e) and I hope FFXII will be awesome. Cause apparently it's the last one...
[/b]

Last one? I heard there is a XIII in the making...

Splatt

[/b]
FFXII is probably not the last one...i mean,there is no way Squaresoft(or was it Square-Enix?) would destroy their own golden egg...

Raiju

FF, Zelda and Supermario are transcendent series, time only make them better, altough i prefer the good ol' FF3 and Zelda: a link to the past, and OF COURSE my childhood idol, mario adventures 2 xD

Werbung: