Rate some games

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Heroes of Might and Magic IV was a great game too. It is sorta like Warcraft, just not real time. You make units and such and move around the map in days, and then each player get's a turn. Also, you have to have "forts" to make units (there are different kind of forts to make different units), and you capture your enemy's fort to win. Great game.
You can even make custom maps on it, which I think is cool. :D
5/5.

Raiju

rate these games in a scale of 1 to 10:

Heroes III (with all of its expansions) = 9/10

Heroes IV (with all of its expansions) = 7/10

Civilization 3 (with all of its expansions) = 9/10

Civilization 4 = 8/10

*PS: i didnt liked strategy games in the time civ2 was launched, in that time i liked to play Quake 1 and Heretic

Raiju

Play 3 and you wont even want to hear about the 4

HoM3 is THE classic of turn based RPG, i cant believe 3DO bankrupted with such a golden egg

Splatt

Black & White 2:

Story:

Well,there isn't much of a story in Black & White 2.
But then again,game like Black & White doesn't need to have a storyline.

-------------------------------6/10-------------------------------

Characters:

There are four monsters you can choose at the beggining:
Monkey(or ape,w/e that thing is)
Lion
Wolf
Cow(wtf!?)
Every one of them is different,so it gives an extra replay value,since you want to "pet" all of 'em.

-------------------------------8/10-------------------------------

Graphics:

One word
SWEET!
Too bad,my pc isn't so powerful >.<

-------------------------------10/10-------------------------------

Gameplay:

If you played first Black & White,then this is just an improved version of the original.
It's still focuses on you "petting" your monster,but his AL is greatly improved,and now beside your monster you have to take care of your people.
Who doesn't want a huge army and a huge monster?

-------------------------------10/10-------------------------------

Extras/Replay:

There is a great replay value,since you have 4 monster to pick,you can be good or evil,mini-games...

-------------------------------9/10-------------------------------

Overall:

-------------------------------9/10-------------------------------

ragingspeedhorn

The best Civilization game was II, III and IV is "okay" but not as good as II... The first one totally sucked both in graphics and gameplay, I got it for the old Amiga computer...

james1654

Alas, my PC is not a great machine and i dotn have a PS2, Gamecube or Xbox

i have an old ps1 (sometimes i still have some fun with it)
[/b]

No offense, but your name and the fact you dont seem to have . . . much . . . makes me have a slight suspicion about you that you are an Arab. Forgive me, if i am wrong, but it is just a thought I had. I dont mean to insult you, if you are not Arab, as that would be nasty if i did . . .

Aoe3 Is quite fun for the firest 10 days or so, but its editor is not as expansive as the wc3 one. Great strategy game, and it is not overbalanced such as wc3 mellee games are. The slightly unbalanced units such as heavy canon are really fun, and there is a decent system of counters, that means canon can be countered by cavalry, and such. But musketeers absoloutly SUCK vs canon, as do all infantry, and that really ruins the game a bit. I'd give it a 7/10 for graphics, 0/10 for humour 4/10 for continuous playability and overall, a 6/10

whereas wc3 would get 8/10 for graphics (they are pretty good for any game) 10/10 for humour (some custom games are extremely funny) Infinate/10 for continuous playability (their editor is simply a masterpeice and is pure brilliance) and overall a 11/10 . wc3 PWNS!!!!!

Werbung: