Rate some games

Raiju

No offense, but your name and the fact you dont seem to have . . . much . . . makes me have a slight suspicion about you that you are an Arab. Forgive me, if i am wrong, but it is just a thought I had. I dont mean to insult you, if you are not Arab, as that would be nasty if i did . . .[/b]

Oh no, IAM not offended, however some mods may react when they see your post, no matter your intention, that was clearly a preconceptuous sentence
What would be the problem if i was arab?

Iam mexican with proud, but if you are really interested in my life, my last name is "Nadir", and it comes from my grandfather, which is lybian

Civ3 is to me the best of all Civs
I dont like Black&White, i think its too childish

Werbung:

Fladian

I don't see - as a moderator - why I should react on it.
Off-topic perhaps, but I don't tend to get along with people who are 'proud' of their nation.

Black & White has been one of my favorite games for a long time. Not because I liked it much, but more because of its addiction rate. Just like the Sims, Black & White kept me playing for a very long time.
Baldurs Gate II and the Football/Champion Manager series will always have my attention as well.

Undead_Lives

Ahem, yes you could've just checked his info out james...
I got back into HoM IV and I have to say, I think it's very good...
And I read some other reviews Raiju, and people are disagreeing with you. They think 3 is worse than 2 and 4. (4 being best).

Raiju

Ahem, yes you could've just checked his info out james...
I got back into HoM IV and I have to say, I think it's very good...
And I read some other reviews Raiju, and people are disagreeing with you. They think 3 is worse than 2 and 4. (4 being best).
[/b]

james said that to tease me up

thats curious igloo, all the reviews and some fan sites i visit (celestial heavens and the round table) say that they prefer the 3 over 4 and especially over 2, since they (and i) dont like the "division" of the creature tree, play 3 and you will understand

Raiju

Not really, but I have no particular liking to any nation. Mind that I am not fully Dutch...
That's the main reason why I don't like the French.
[/b]

Not all french are so closed to foreign (especially american) culture

Anyway, imo, its a shame not being proud from who you are and where you are from

Fladian

Not all french are so closed to foreign (especially american) culture[/b]
That isn't the only reason why I don't like them. I could go on for a while, but I already got into trouble because of it once, I am not really intending to start it again. So as far as I'm concerned, this subject is dropped =)

Anyway, imo, its a shame not being proud from who you are and where you are from
[/b]
I think it makes people annoying. To like where you are from is one thing, but to be proud of it is something else. Especially when you look at people who are like that on forums.
I easily notice people who are "proud" of where they are originally from, and try to avoid them if possible.

MeTaL GuArD

Heh, rate some nations... i mean games.

Next: Lionheart
Maybe some of you heard of it, in some magazines they called it the one of the biggest dissapointments. For the first part its nice, though the second part of the game ends up as a hack 'n slash.

my rate: 3.5/5 (if i can give halves)

Raiju

I think it makes people annoying. To like where you are from is one thing, but to be proud of it is something else. Especially when you look at people who are like that on forums.
I easily notice people who are "proud" of where they are originally from, and try to avoid them if possible.[/b]

Youre mistaking people who are nationalists with people who are "raízistas" (dunno in english)
Raízistas love their land, especially because it was there their ancestors lived, cultivated and gave their blood. Nationalists appeal to strong feelings of racial/territorial superiority, almost like a fascism

Iam very proud of being mexican, and very proud also from having lybian roots (by my grandfather), thats why james comments teased me a lot

Avoid me! :cool:

@Metal_G i never heard of Lionheart punk...

Fladian

Avoid me! :cool: [/b]
Already was. But it is (near) impossible to try to avoid people on a forum with this little active members.

Lionheart, you say? It's not like I never heard of it before, but I can't really place it. Some additional information?

Undead_Lives

Lionheart? Never heard of it.
And nationalities only seperate people further. That and some religions lead to war.
Anyways, what exactly do you mean by the creature division Raiju? Do you mean that you can only select one of two creatures for levels 2, 3, and 4? If so, I don't mind it. I know exactly which ones I want to use.

Raiju

Lionheart? Never heard of it.
And nationalities only seperate people further. That and some religions lead to war.
Anyways, what exactly do you mean by the creature division Raiju? Do you mean that you can only select one of two creatures for levels 2, 3, and 4? If so, I don't mind it. I know exactly which ones I want to use.
[/b]

áya i feel like if i were talking with a rock, or better, with a block of ice

just go to eMule, Kazaa, Bittorrent or whatever, and download Heroes of M&M 3 (complete version preferably)

You will understand me, and you will not regret it

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

And about more information: it was made by Black Isle, not existing now. And alot said it was to be "Fallout in Fantasy" thing. The whole action is placed in magical medieval ages. In real countries even! You could join the Inquisition in Spain...