Riddle Game

Werbung:
Ok here a riddle that everyone knows, and only those who do not know it can answer! ^_^

What walks on 4 legs in the morning 2 legs during the day and 3 legs in the afternoon and none at night?

Yes I added 4 words to it but ya know what? It doesn't make the riddle any different.

Undead_Lives

Easy. A human
Walks on all fours as baby. Two during child-adult. 3 when old and has a cane, none when dead.
Oh, and H_D, Ghost's riddle still hasn't been solved. Let's solve that one before we make a new one, eh?

Easy. A human
Walks on all fours as baby. Two during child-adult. 3 when old and has a cane, none when dead.
Oh, and H_D, Ghost's riddle still hasn't been solved. Let's solve that one before we make a new one, eh?
[/b]
Oh sorry didn't see, there wasn't a ? mark :p

And as for his riddle : A brain, because bullies don't have one ^_^ either that or smiles cause they never smile, and smiles show your happy and well they're firm cause they don't really keep moving and it's soft because of its emotion.

Almost_There

Almost, do NOT spam please. If you need to know what to do around here, read the "Board Rules" in your top right hand corner.
[/b]
erm... sorry if this is more spam, but atm... there seem to be no rules at the board rules : (
just delete this post when you see it.

erm... sorry if this is more spam, but atm... there seem to be no rules at the board rules : (
just delete this post when you see it.
[/b]
You realize you can turn spam all you want to as long as you still answer what is at hand. For instance you could have said "your not english....been?" and then said "Oh and for the riddle i think it's "..." you know? : )

(On topic part ;))
BTW I sitll say it's brains or smilies or happiness. :)

Almost_There

You realize you can turn spam all you want to as long as you still answer what is at hand. For instance you could have said "your not english....been?" and then said "Oh and for the riddle i think it's "..." you know? : )

(On topic part ;))
BTW I sitll say it's brains or smilies or happiness. :)
[/b]

TYVM! off topicness lives on! ghosts riddle... i think it's your subconcions...

Fladian

I might have been mistaking, Xeridanus, but I also said "feelings" before the down time. I can't recall I had a confirmation, so I presumed it was wrong. If you already mentioned it before, and it was accepted as the right answer, I clearly made a mistake. =)

As for guessing... well, I'm out of options.

Undead_Lives

Someone google it lol...
Until Ghost gets back, I guess we'll have a new riddle.
Since I solved H_D's, I guess I will post a new one.
Easy one:
What always ends everything?

Werbung:

Almost_There

Someone google it lol...
Until Ghost gets back, I guess we'll have a new riddle.
Since I solved H_D's, I guess I will post a new one.
Easy one:
What always ends everything?
[/b]
A gun. or hitler, or a noob in a wc3 match ;)