source!

Intro

J - I took your advice and played source for a bit last night. Once I got started, I ended up staying up WAY too late. I played dust2, aztec, prodigy, and assault. Had a blast! It was much better than the last time I played - things seem to be smoothing out more and more.

Also, it prompted me to download a new display driver for my vidcard. It seemed to help a whole lot - I was getting constant 60fps and sometimes 70 and 80. Woo!

8)

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Hitboxes? I noticed they dont have crosshairs, what else they dont have? (and yes i know they dont have oldschool maps, which is definately a plus :p)

JHoliday

Ramon Knight said:
Hitboxes? I noticed they dont have crosshairs, what else they dont have? (and yes i know they dont have oldschool maps, which is definately a plus :p)

???, crosshairs are there, old school maps? like wat? they have train, dust, and havanna and shit, any older than those are not worth mentioning

Puppet

I loaded up a Source server on my system and quickly found out that it needs a lot of tuning. Too dark, no buy scripts, fps always sucks, blah blah....I'm not looking forward to correcting this.

JHoliday

Puppet said:
I loaded up a Source server on my system and quickly found out that it needs a lot of tuning. Too dark, no buy scripts, fps always sucks, blah blah....I'm not looking forward to correcting this.

u mean source needs tuning or ur comp?, my source plays great, looks beautiful. for ppl who need more fps or ppl that wanna make source look cooler try this site
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=b1e2770a9f61cb349a2c46d8c915db90&threadid=272677

JHoliday

well i found 1 server thats decent...its a 32 ppl server and usually stays full..

[YG]Young Guns 64.94.238.36:27015

2 problems
ff is off, and 1 clan mate was conviced that "Count Judas" was toggling..which is another name i like to play with, but no suspicions wen i'm JHoliday... so go easy on em i guess

The_Desert_Fox

Hypnos said:
Jesus...somone delete this thread....you're gonan get 'em all talking about source again.

Punx already did migrate to Source....but it sucked.

it sucked because at the time there was no server protection like amx and so it was over run by hackers and noobs with awps.... then came the issues with hit boxes which by most accounts have been honed and fixed... i say do a dual server 8)

Intro

JHoliday said:
well i found 1 server thats decent...its a 32 ppl server and usually stays full..

[YG]Young Guns 64.94.238.36:27015

2 problems
ff is off, and 1 clan mate was conviced that "Count Judas" was toggling..which is another name i like to play with, but no suspicions wen i'm JHoliday... so go easy on em i guess

That's where I go to play Source usually - been in my favorites.

See you there!

Werbung: