SR-25 or MSG-90?

SR-25 or MSG-90

• SR-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSG-90

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Roger117

I've wondered what was the major differences between the two snipers. I've tried both and right now I'm leaning slightly towards the SR-25. What are your opinions?

Werbung:

jklp44

there are no big differences its just what one likes thae most. there are small differences such as accuracy and damage but any sniper will get the job done.

ChubaKiller

I say go for the MSG-90. I like it more. If you have a difficult time hitting your target though, the SR-25 is more gooder, since it's semi-auto.

SgtMaj-Aaron

I say go for the MSG-90. I like it more. If you have a difficult time hitting your target though, the SR-25 is more gooder, since it's semi-auto.

The MSG-90 is semi-auto, too!
There really isnt much of a diference.... both are good. I'd suggest you dump these and just us the L96A1! 1 shot kill anywhere!:eek:

Layzie

SR-25 and MSG-90 are relatively the same except the SR-25 has a faster Rate of fire and the MSG-90 does slightly more damage.

With that said, the SR-25 is much more practical. Either way both guns are a 2 shot kill and so doing more damage doesn't really make a difference. The idea around a faster rate of fire of the SR-25 is that you'll be able to get the killing shot off much quicker than the MSG-90 (After taking the first hit with the MSG-90, your target has a good half a second to react by ducking behind cover; SR-25 has about a quarter of a second pause between shots)

Conclusion: SR-25 > MSG-90

ChubaKiller

The MSG-90 is semi-auto, too!
There really isnt much of a diference.... both are good. I'd suggest you dump these and just us the L96A1! 1 shot kill anywhere!:eek:

Dagnabit, you're right! I was thinking of that other one, the bolt action rifle that takes two shots to kill. Seeing as how I've not messed with the MSG-90 then, I'm not qualified to render my opinion.

If you ask me though, the bolt one is more gooder still. :D

P.S. I like the bolt one that is a one shot kill even more than any of the others, with the small execption that the doggon thing refuses to hit where I tell it to over longer ranges on maps like snow valley.

JPSHOOTA

sr-25 is better because it has a higher rate of fire (noticeable) and either way both guns u need 2shots to kill a full health person

Purpose-1

SR-25 because just 2 shots to kill someone. MSG kills in 1 shot usually,but too much recoil. I preder SR-25 for fire accuracy and low recoil

Roger117

The L96 is the only one shot kill rifle.

I agree the L96 is the best sniper hands down, but its only draw back is it's a bolt action sniper. Making it a bolt action sniper balances the weapon out because if it was a semi-auto sniper, everyone would have it and therefore the game would become imbalanced.

Werbung: