Super Smash Bros. Brawl - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowofchaos

They have different difficulty levels for the events now though.... so that's good I guess....

I wonder if we'll have Master Hand and Crazy Hand back in Classic...

Werbung:

gamelover15

I wonder how many Event matches they will have this time? Think they could do 101 matches? I would be awesome, especially if there were more character specific matches.

Wii_Master

Yo the event mode is going to be alot of fun Can't just wait. I am probably not going to be that good at this game but I am like just bit less than pro.

Danny

I really like the way this game is going.. I mean here's a list:
Pit
Level Editor
New character
Better Graphics
A more indepth 1-player story line
Old Stages
Old Characters
Wi-fi
Not region locked???
Assist Trophies
My Music
etc.

shadowofchaos

Hey Danny... nice list... but you're forgetting something... Custom Brawls... as in Metal, Bunny, Lightning Brawl..... Slo-mo, pepper (fire breath), tiny, Stamina Brawl.... etc.

As in everything is customizable, unlike Melee in which you had to have an ARMAX or similar cheat device (ARMAX is the only thing I know of for Gamecube) that allows you access to Debug Mode for custom matches.....

Squiddy

I've had enough now.

Brawl is nowhere to be seen on the UK 2008 release schedule, and Nintendo have no plans to release it between Q1 and Q2....

Phillysoul11

poor guys in the UK lol people should move over to japan to get all the nintendo benifits lol....final smash info and dede's final smash availible now :) you can turn final smash off now YAY!

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.