Super Smash Bros. Brawl - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

titch.ryan

the addition of the basic brawl. should make the online mode very enjoyable. it is a shame they don't make a universal lobby where you can chat to members and choose to join/host a game.

killman360

I like your idea ryan, but Nintendo is to worried about child predators and what not. I have a good idea to add to that though, I have seen on a different website where you could chat, there is a feature where if someone was talking or acting in a way they should not, you could in a way make them "invisible" to this person and his/her messages. This would also make them unable to read your messages aswell. That way, you would not be required to have friend codes to chat with fellow gamer's.

Theherolink_1

I would like to see online co-op and online voice chat but Only whit friends registered because I agree whit killman Nintendo is worried about childpredators........>.>

DeltaPunk

I would like to have voice chat, if im going to be doing team battle or something it would be great. I'm hoping to play a lot of you people. I love smash bros and i'm good at them. I'll be usin fox, samus, and hopefully i wish sheik is there.

shadowofchaos

Dana~Banana said:
Never played Super smash bros befour. I would like to try it though

You are missing out..... but some people don't like Smash Bros. at all....

Maybe you should buy "Super Smash Bros. Melee" for Gamecube and see if you like it..... Just play it on your Wii.... try playing with some friends or such... if you like it go for Brawl......

Now.... New Year..... Feb. 10th......

The Countdown Begins.......... in a mere 5 or 6 weeks (depending on when your Winter Break ends)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.