Thanks for the good times

MeanMugginFool

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank the kids on team ][Bio][ for all the good times. Would have done it in the Bio forums, but AB gave me the boot about 30 secs after I posted I was leaving. Good luck with whatever you do in the future, and I will see you all on the server.

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Post caitlins boobies here....share with the group or else Holiday will come to your house to sodomize your cat on the front lawn.

Sortitout

Indelible said:
Post caitlins boobies here....share with the group or else Holiday will come to your house to sodomize your cat on the front lawn.

how the hell u know about caitlin's boobys!?

we have a spy!!

mugs, good luck man, you already saw my post, i wish you laughs and pwnage, see you on server!

caitlin

Sortitout said:
Indelible said:

how the hell u know about caitlin's boobys!?

we have a spy!!

mugs, good luck man, you already saw my post, i wish you laughs and pwnage, see you on server!

LMAO

mean.
much love.
:\
sad to see you go buttttttt you gotta do what you gotta dooo
fool!
we'll always be the first ones to die haha

Ind3lible

Stop the charade Curry...your lies not only hurt yourself. They hurt us all. The one's who care for you. There..there....rest your head in Ema's bosom...it will all be ok.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

You can see right through me deli :-( . However,
if the lies can help me focus, then I'll accept them as a truth. Pain and suffering can be ignored when the mind has been tamed. Thus the hardest part is to tame this conditioned mind to accept the lies by treating them as a greater truth.

Ind3lible

But doesn't only an ignorant mind accept what it knows to be lies as truth???

P.S. Don't be editing your posts u post editor!!!

To the bosom with you!!!

Werbung:

Ind3lible

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Indelible said:
But doesn't only an ignorant mind accept what it knows to be lies as truth???

Makes the job easier. :roll:

But isn't the job not as easy when one make's it for themself???

Wrap your mind around that one!! I think when you read that your head will be blown clean off. You will be but a torso living on only the minor life dependencies. Like a one celled organism out to find it's next meal......or not..whateva...I don't care.....BURP!!! :wink: