Thanks for the good times

Ind3lible

Or is the sacrifice the selfish act in itself?? To believe that one sacrifice will bring about a greater good can be considered as selfish. In turn causing as I said...pain, agony, anarchy in others. Not everytime but is one willing to take the risk? Thoughts from a solitary mind can wonder and envelope themselves. Like a piece of paper ever folding onto itself to destroy it's purist form. Or has anarchy, pain and suffering already won over with its initial creation? The lie is the subtext to it all. Extinguish the lie, extinguish the pain...light the truth.

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Indelible said:
Or is the sacrifice the selfish act in itself?? To believe that one sacrifice will bring about a greater good can be considered as selfish. In turn causing as I said...pain, agony, anarchy in others. Not everytime but is one willing to take the risk? Thoughts from a solitary mind can wonder and envelope themselves. Like a piece of paper ever folding onto itself to destroy it's purist form. Or has anarchy, pain and suffering already won over with its initial creation? The lie is the subtext to it all. Extinguish the lie, extinguish the pain...light the truth.

IMHO, the act of sacrifice is not an act of selfishness. Certain situations require sacrifices inorder to get to the next step towards ones goal which is greater good not for the sacrificer but for those around him/her. Or is it wrong to cause pain to oneself if it brings others a greater good? Is it wrong to say that the ratio of this is far greater than the 1 ( if comparing the good achieved to the sacrifice itself) ? The sacrifice will eventually be forgotten and same goes for anarchy, pain and suffering; all will cease to exist!

So many decisions, so many choices, so many questions, yet not so many answers. Who do you please? Everyone? Or only those that you believe you are in debt to? The greater the debt= More care for them?

P.S Thanks deli. If I stick around any longer, I'll never make it to my early class tomorrow :?

Ind3lible

Are we truly talking about the greater good of others or one's self? Also you cannot please everyone all of the time. The best you can do is try and please yourself without taking anything away from those around you.

Have a good class!

Werbung: