Thanks for the good times

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Indelible said:
CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Indelible said:
But doesn't only an ignorant mind accept what it knows to be lies as truth???

Makes the job easier. :roll:

But isn't the job not as easy when one make's it for themself???

You mentioned that the ignorant mind accept what is knows to be lies as truth??. If you read in between the lines, I never implied that the mind to be ignorant but rather that the pain and suffering can be ignored if the mind is tamed. I should've made it clear that it makes the job easier for the ignorant mind. But your right on the fact ( if I'm reading correctly or are you implying that the mind that accepts lies as truth is an ignorant one?) that the hard part is to accept the lies as a truth. But doesnt time alleviate pain?

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Yes I do believe a ignorant mind is one that accepts what it knows to lies as truths. However you mention pain and suffering. They say times heals all wounds. But if you accept lies how can you deal with alleviating pain? In order to move past the pain you must find the real truths. Time alone cannot do this for you. Nor can a solitary mind.

Dirty

All I can say is this!

picsmall.jpg

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Indelible said:
Yes I do believe a ignorant mind is one that accepts what it knows to lies as truths. However you mention pain and suffering. They say times heals all wounds. But if you accept lies how can you deal with alleviating pain? In order to move past the pain you must find the real truths. Time alone cannot do this for you. Nor can a solitary mind.

I think there are too many factors that are left out. IMHO, the magnitude of the lie is such a factor; if the lie can bring about greater good, then one should endure the pain and suffering. In the end, it all comes down to whether one is willing to make such a sacrifice; I for one will welcome it with open arms.

Dirty

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Indelible said:

I think there are too many factors that are left out. IMHO, the magnitude of the lie is such a factor; if the lie can bring about greater good, then one should endure the pain and suffering. In the end, it all comes down to whether one is willing to make such a sacrifice; I for one will welcome it with open arms.

You sound like a goddamn tap dancer and I am a blind moris code reader

Ind3lible

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Indelible said:

Then you must reveal the truth. For the end to be the greater good from pain and suffering will only be but shortlived. The lie will be revealed and deception and anarchy will follow. Due to the fact that one cannot live a duality for long within a lie. The facade will crumble and the only truth will be the pain and suffering.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

As the sacrifice itself falls, it will no longer be a matter of truth and lies. The ONLY thing that will matter is the greater good that shall be achieved and may the truth come out or not, the soul of the sacrificer will be honoured after life ( By who you may ask? Depends if you believe in the after life). Remember, the lie was started inorder to bring about a GREATER GOOD and this fact is inevitable but can only be achieved through and only through the sacrifice. Does one become selfish or think about the greater good? That is the real question.

Werbung: