The good ol' days..

Ness

Does anyone remember.. Way back when, when there were no hackers, and lots of people sucked, and everyone loved Pump Jack..

I played in Closed Beta, and CA was my first PC FPS game. I quick in November after my acc being deleted on 11/2, only to come back in late december (more like early january actually) Combat Arms still is very fun, but with all the hackers I only manage a 1.7 k/d ratio.

I remember way back when, when Cold Seed and ctf just came out, and there were people glitching in the box........ I remember when the law machine gun/sniper glitch was known.. I remember when messenger worked...

Those were the days, those were the days..

Werbung:

Roger117

I didn't actually participate in closed beta, but I remember the good old days when CA just started. Everyone was nice and helpful. First map I ever played was Pump Jack, a lovely map, before Junk Flea stole my heart. I was banned also on the 11/2 patch, but soon the account was reinstated and the gave me a special present, a rank boost to MSG 1. Did you get your account back? Or at least send in a ticket to Nexon about it?

Ness

I didn't actually participate in closed beta, but I remember the good old days when CA just started. Everyone was nice and helpful. First map I ever played was Pump Jack, a lovely map, before Junk Flea stole my heart. I was banned also on the 11/2 patch, but soon the account was reinstated and the gave me a special present, a rank boost to MSG 1. Did you get your account back? Or at least send in a ticket to Nexon about it?

I didn't know you could send a ticket, so I didn't send one until December 20th, and I got a message from GM Crash that I broke a rule in the terms of service (even though I read it all through) I still wish it was GM Nebel that replied.. :p and eww, I hate close combat XD. Pump jack is a great map, but I just vomit at the site of Junk flea :p. Its fun, but I suck so much at it with all the ump and shotty people with light vests+mei+millitary bandana

chrisbrown

Lol i came right into beta. I remember the rock glitch in snow valley and how everyone would have a LAW in case. Also when the best players was like 1.xx K/d

Ness

Lol i came right into beta. I remember the rock glitch in snow valley and how everyone would have a LAW in case. Also when the best players was like 1.xx K/d

lol, aTC had a 4.19 kd ratio.

but yeah I remember the law glitch where it was a machine gun XD

Roger117

I didn't know you could send a ticket, so I didn't send one until December 20th, and I got a message from GM Crash that I broke a rule in the terms of service (even though I read it all through) I still wish it was GM Nebel that replied.. :p and eww, I hate close combat XD. Pump jack is a great map, but I just vomit at the site of Junk flea :p. Its fun, but I suck so much at it with all the ump and shotty people with light vests+mei+millitary bandana

Who is GM Crash? He never replied to any of my tickets. They were always GM Nebel (first one to repley to my tickets), GM Lallent (one who replied to my ban inquiry ticket) and GM Libra.

-lnFaMous-

I know what u mean. The box glitch on Cold Seed. The Rock glitch on Snow Valley. Those were good times back in pre-beta.

Everyone low ranked. They had a different ranking system back then.. i think. lol

Jordan B

Who is GM Crash? He never replied to any of my tickets. They were always GM Nebel (first one to repley to my tickets), GM Lallent (one who replied to my ban inquiry ticket) and GM Libra.

GM Crash is apparently really harsh . Nebel is nice .

And Libra is the one who refused to help me when I sent a ticket telling them that they had stolen my idea for capturing intel that was randomly spawned around the map. *curses*

Roger117

GM Crash is apparently really harsh . Nebel is nice .

And Libra is the one who refused to help me when I sent a ticket telling them that they had stolen my idea for capturing intel that was randomly spawned around the map. *curses*

Heh, I guess I'm lucky. Nebel and Libra both helped me, Nebel helped me the most. Thumbs up to him/her. How's Lallent? He/She was the one sending me the reply for getting my account. I owe it to him/her.

Ness

Heh, I guess I'm lucky. Nebel and Libra both helped me, Nebel helped me the most. Thumbs up to him/her. How's Lallent? He/She was the one sending me the reply for getting my account. I owe it to him/her.

Oh wow, so even others would have accepted me? Mr. Crash = meanie :(

Werbung: