The good ol' days..

UnholyReaper

Ahh good o' summer days... Getting a 3.00 k/d because everyone was HORRIBLE at brushwood except those dam Brazilians... yup I remember. Everyone would own me at sniping but things change... Ahhh the reign of the UMP and K7 during the patch! O the birth of my new UnholyReaper account... Yes that was fun cramming 12 hours into each summer day... Ahh playing maplestory and grinding all day long. Good times. Yup cold seed box glitch fun. Ahh me missing the pumpjack glitch. yup good times... I love those times really...

Werbung:

-lnFaMous-

Ahh good o' summer days... Getting a 3.00 k/d because everyone was HORRIBLE at brushwood except those dam Brazilians... yup I remember. Everyone would own me at sniping but things change... Ahhh the reign of the UMP and K7 during the patch! O the birth of my new UnholyReaper account... Yes that was fun cramming 12 hours into each summer day... Ahh playing maplestory and grinding all day long. Good times. Yup cold seed box glitch fun. Ahh me missing the pumpjack glitch. yup good times... I love those times really...

brushwood is pretty recent actualy. We're Talking pre-beta.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i came across with this game a month after the BETA...cuz i was searching how to play the game "EVEonline" and i got the nexon page...i started in playing mabinogi...a jewel of the RPG games...here in mexico..mabinogi is extremely popular...i an the only of all my dudes that plays CA..the else ppl play mabinogi lol....that summer in CA was awesome..whe you can pwn a lot of ppl... whe only the EXP made a very good player...yeah yeah yeah.. sweet days those...when we all were noobs..aftr some times..when we were finally "PRO's"...those days in wich we enjoyed of pwning the new noobs when they were just noobs...this is before they started enabling hacks and that s**** of wallhack or aimbots...

definitely...that was the best moment of combatarms...but i think...CA will have another GOLDEN AGE....
what u say lol..????!?!?!?!?!

Roger117

I picked up the game in August, a month after the initial release of the game. My friend told me about it and if he didn't, I wouldn't know anything about it and I would be playing FIFA 09 and Virtua Tennis 3, maybe COD 4 a lot.

UnholyReaper

picked this game up either in early summer, or mid summer. it was when i was browsing the nexon website and i havent noticed it for months..... -_- wow im dum. anyway i played it and the 1st map was snow valley. alpha side. i can remember it so vividly...

1_3__3_7

Well, it seems like a dream. But I started playing on my first IGN at the beginning of '08 or end of '07 i'm not sure which one.

Werbung: