The Official "I Reserved Super Smash Bros. Brawl" Thread

Werbung:

shelton2211

ive had mine reserved for about 3 months now and i was hoping it was coming out in December but it now is coming out in February and it makes me mad

jaloru

shelton2211 said:
ive had mine reserved for about 3 months now and i was hoping it was coming out in December but it now is coming out in February and it makes me mad

It makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...oooooooooooo Mad.
The First Player im going to play with is Sonic.

piwi31

yeah i reserved this game... but i reserved it for when it was coming out for X-mas.... now thats its coming out for feb... i think i might have to change the reserve

cloudzero45

piwi31 said:
yeah i reserved this game... but i reserved it for when it was coming out for X-mas.... now thats its coming out for feb... i think i might have to change the reserve

im going to.... but i never go into gamestop anymore... if another store like bestbuy or target lets you reserve it... i'lll get my copy there

Jailbreak

Ill reserve this to get the double reward points from game. though id reserve it from somewhere else if there was any promotional thingys

kevmaster

It is gameSTOP. I reserved it about 3 months ago when it was coming out on December 3rd. I really don't mind that its being pushed back because that means that they are making it better.

Werbung: