This Cheney Thing

blze

does anyone (really) give a fuck that they took like 12 hrs to report this???

I DONT!!! WHY THE FUCK IS IT NEWS??? GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!

seriously, im not that frustrated by having to read it everyday but feel insulted that somebody thinks me and my peers really give a fuck that he had an accident and didnt go directly to the press.

more power to him, i say, next time wait a month, or better yet, if it is as unimportant as this event was, dont even mention it. am i missing something here? dont treat us like sheep and MAKE something out of NOTHING.

Werbung:

Animal Mother

yea dude, i dont get it either

so what if he by accident shot some one- Shit Happends. Its not like he went on a fuckin killing spree with an M60.

I think he shot him on purpose, dick was like " fucking n00b left the hunting party, Ill show that fucker who's the VP" and everyone lol'ed, then dick is like "oh here comes mr.im too good to hunt with the VP" then BLAM!! and everyone lol'ed

DigitalSword

Consider this:

What are your chances of being vice president.

What are your chances of shooting someone(literally).

What are your chances of shooting someone and getting away with it(literally again).

Now add up all 3.

Slim chances, eh?

I think they call that news.

|DS|

Animal Mother

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
I think he shot him on purpose, dick was like " fucking n00b left the hunting party, Ill show that fucker who's the VP" and everyone lol'ed, then dick is like "oh here comes me "im too good to hunt with the VP" then BLAM!! and everyone lol'ed

no no no, i bet they said "RUSH B" and he was the only n00b who rushed A , so dick TK'ed teh n00b , and got banned for it.

Hetfield14

digi it would be news if it wasnt something that happens all the time, and if it wasn't an accident, just cause the guy's the vice president doesnt mean he doesnt make mistakes. sure...report it on national news, but don't drag it on like it's september 11th news. i can't go to a news channel/page anywhere without hearing about the "vice president conspiracy"...i'm with blze, we're not morons and the media needs to find better shit to try to scare us with

blze

see, by all this spam you have all just proven me right.

IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER!!!

yea, i shoot somebody i have to fess up. whoopti doo? im not a fucking_____________ i understand that i dont spend my whole life trying to get away with shit???

its not news

brad pitt farted 8 times in the shower today!

NOW THAT IS NEWS!

fucking sheep.

Werbung: