This Cheney Thing

Werbung:

DeathCorpse

There is a difference between a crime and an accident as long as both parties acknowlege that it was an accident. therefore there would be no charges filed until the police could get a statement from both parties. furthermore, if anyone shot their friend in the face and stopped to call the police or the fucking media before they have ensured the well being of their friend fucking needs to be shot. I know if i shot my friend in the face the lastoaccident the last thing i would care about would be the police and a lawyer. you would be only thinking of your friend and how to help him. I think its funny how people try to twist shit around all of the time. Just once step back and say okay now what would I have done in his situation. Oh thats easy I would have called the police and the press and I say bullshit. I have been in many many crunch time situations and let me tell you, I could give 2 fucks about anything except me and maybe the people in it with me but thats it, the rest of the world could blow up and I woldnt give 2 shits at that moment in time.
steps to improve this: get into some scary ass situations where you think you are going to die or be severely injured.
2. do something really fucked up
then 3. look up the word empathy and apply it to others before you start running your fucking cock holsters.

and he did contact the local news that wasnt considered good enough by the white house press. Im not saying that he did everything right, Im jsut saying I think his #1 concern was his friend who's face he blasted off.
just my 2cents. oh and hopefully you fucks watched the interview that he did, but maybe non of you saw it unless you watch Fox because no other news station would air it. You might want to ask yourselves why that might be.

slick

I figured there'll be some charges...I mean not like he ran over someone who ran across the street...HE SHOT HIM IN THE FACE....

Ind3lible

Well If anyone shot me and I survived there is no fucking way I would apologize to you for what you had to go through. Awwww...poor you...you had to deal with the media making a big deal about you SHOOTING ME!!!!!! Fuck that!!!! You could be my best friend in the world. If you shot me...I ain't apologizing for shit. The fact that he has to endure this shit is good. Teach him a fucking lesson and maybe the next time he won't point a loaded rifle at someone. He should be treated as a fucking child for doing that. Mistake or not...you gotta learn your lesson. Touch the hot stove and you will burn your hand.

Cheney is about as careful as he is holding a rifle as he is sending us to war.

Also I think this administration needs to go back to high school and take another History course because it's obvious to me that they failed it the first time.

DeathCorpse

it doesnt matter if the guy doesnt press charges it gets dropped. Now if he killed him he might face manslaughter but that would be it. Which would be something like 3-5 years with possibility of parole.

Hetfield14

this kind of shit in the forums just ends up with people taking sides and getting pissed at each other. which means that i'm pissed at deli, moneyshot, and slick. and i'm on the side of deathcorpse and blze...OK guys...let's go fuck deli slick and moneyshot up.

MoneyShot

DeathCorpse said:
it doesnt matter if the guy doesnt press charges it gets dropped. Now if he killed him he might face manslaughter but that would be it. Which would be something like 3-5 years with possibility of parole.

15 hours before being interviewed by police? I do not understand why some people are so feverent in defending a guy who wouldnt go out of his way to piss on you if you were on fire. People get kicked out for blowjobs, what about mixing drinking and firearms?

Intro

moneyShot said:
People get kicked out for blowjobs, what about mixing drinking and firearms?

Clinton didn't shoot Monica in the face.

It landed on her dress.

Either way, both were MONEY$HOT$!

:lol:

DeathCorpse

its called networking you should try it some day it can save your ass. And I am not defending him in any way. Im sure he fucked up big time. But just becasue that may be the case doesnt mean it actually was, and no one knows that except the parties involved. And from what Chenny told everyone(which could be a lie) but again who knows, he had a glass of wine with his lunch 3 hours prior to the incident. you cant go by what you think happened but by what you can prove happened. Also, unless you can boast about being in a similar situation as the one hes going through shut the fuck up becasue you have no idea what his thought processes are in a situation like that. fight or flight kicks in as well as tons of adrenaline (hence you will probably not be thinking to rationally compared to calm individuals). but I think they did the right thing get the dude to the hospital tell local news and give a statement to the police. yea he took 12 to 24 hours to complete those tasks(which could be considered suspicious), but again he may not have been thinking rationally so it may have taken him a while to realize what he needed to do. If you were truely being understanding then you could attempt to put yourself in his shoes (empathy). But instead you go only by what you have seen on the news and im guessing that involved lots of cnn. heres a tip dont just watch cnn, watch fox as well you will get both sides of the fence instead of one extreme left view. By the way did you watch the interview that Fox did with Chenny???? probably not

bottom line is look at both sides of the fence dont just fucking screem conspiracy just because you turned on CNN and saw their view on something. News is not just news nowdays, there are either Democratic news organizations like CNN, or there are more conservative Rebublic an ones like Fox. And they have there own spin on world events. Use your fucking brains dont jsut say hey the news told me this so it must be so......
formulate your own fucking opinion.

MeanMugginFool

I definetly feel this thing got blown way out of proportion. This is one of those situations where a couple of people each made some silly mistakes, and luckily nothing horrible happened and everyone came out ok. Accidents happen, and I'll tell you what, if I had accidentally shot someone in the face, I probably would be a damn wreck and not be able to talk to poilce or barely anyone else for that matter, especially if it was a friend.

Forget your views on the administration and some of the sketchy stuff Cheney and Bush have done since they took office, this is not political at all in my book. This is a group of hunting buddies who had a horrible thing happen, and it takes a while to deal with the potential gravity of the situation.

Werbung: