Tupac

Werbung:

Diasporia

Rakim pioneered a practice previously unknown to hip-hop called 'Internal Rhyming'. Prior to Rakim, hip-hop music lyricism was usually rather simple from a structural standpoint and the ideas it expressed were easy and terse. Instead of two rhyming syllables within two lines at the end of the lines, as we would find in the older hip-hop style, we have 18 rhyming syllables in just four lines. Rakim also introduced a lyrical technique known as cliffhanging and popularized the use of metaphors with multiple meanings. His songs were the first to really impart hip-hop music lyrics with a serious poetic device sensibility. Has Tupac ever pioneered something of this quanity, ANYWHERE in his career?

Many hip-hop artists (both underground and mainstream) acknowledge a huge debt to Rakim's innovative style. He is given credit for popularizing the heavy use of internal rhymes in hip-hop—rhymes that are not necessary to the overall rhyme scheme of the verse, but occur between the endpoints of lines and stanzas, serving to increase the alliteration, assonance, and emphasis of the rhyme. He is also credited for the jazzy, heavily stylistic, seemingly effortless delivery of his lyrical content.

Ur Dum!

I don't know if Rakim is better than Tupac, certainly more influential but I don't know about better. I think that both Tupac and Biggy are fairly overrated; not that I don't enjoy listening to them both.

Bostro

tupac was more like poetry. If you listen to his different albums, you can see that his mood would change. He would talk bout what he saw around him, as well as when he was growing up. Hands down, one of the best to ever to what he did. Biggie on the other hand, he is only known for his beef with pac, and getting shot over it. I can name more albums that pac had, than biggie did hits. He was def. one of a kind when it came down to it, and well b4 his time.

Love

I could care less about Tupac.
Wouldn't expect the above words to come from one whose been pretty much born and raised in Oakland and Richmond (California) Would you?

Ebolaiztoxic

Tupac is very poetic and he made sense with his words in my opinion country is very boring because one song this man was singing about how he lost his cheeseburger at the flea market lol sorry for the immature comment atop of this but hehe, do you get what im saying

Love

Tupac is very poetic and he made sense with his words in my opinion country is very boring because one song this man was singing about how he lost his cheeseburger at the flea market lol sorry for the immature comment atop of this but hehe, do you get what im saying

Just because you heard one song which means nothing to you, it may mean something them.
Also, simply because one song is "boring" doesn't mean they all are.

Bostro

In some of the old country songs, the ones I had no choice but to listen to growing up. The commen theme between all was there pick-up, the beer, and the dog. Only if u were lucky, you got to hear how there wife/girl left them. Now it seems as country has gone more "industry". Now I dont listen to it, just commenting what I hear on the radio. Still pull out with some garth brooks or some allen jackson every once in a while.

Love

read the last post i had seems to me you didnt read thouroughly

Assuming I cannot read?
I read it correctly, I'm assuming you have some syndrome where you forget easily, so I'll be more specific.

Doesn't seem so respectful for another's opinion upon music liking.

Werbung: