Tupac

Love

i said in my "OPINION"

Due to your "perfect" grammar and punctuation I couldn't tell what your opinion was for.

Tupac is very poetic and he made sense with his words

Or

country is very boring because one song this man was singing about how he lost his cheeseburger at the flea market lol sorry for the immature comment atop of this but hehe, do you get what im saying

See why grammar and punctuation is important kids? -.-

Werbung:

Ebolaiztoxic

Sorry didn't edit but i truly do respect all genre's because they are doing what they love. "Snoop Dogg" seems to have come one with phil collins and country

Love

Sorry did'nt edit but i truly do respect all genre's because they are doing what they love. "Snoop Dogg" seems to have come one with phil collins and country

It's alright, and I'm assuming you mean, "Didn't" :p

I lol'd upon hearing that.
Snoop Dogg and Phil Collins.

Love

Phil Collins makes some of the worst 'music' ever. God if he could sing it might be better.

It's about opinion, what you don't like someone may love.
I'm not saying I love his work, he's alright, but not great
He was better off with Genesis.

Ur Dum!

I never said it wasn't about opinion. I guess he was better off with Genesis but that's the lesser of two evils. Getting shot in the leg or in the -, it's still going to hurt.

Love

Well where else do you find a thread going from Tupac to Phil Collins...

Only at COMBATARMSFORUMS.COM!
That's right folks! Sign up!

&On topic:

Tupac isn't bad, though I've lived the life style he has, and I'm rather fed up with it.
Thus why I dislike rap, it doesn't grab my liking, nor do I find it enjoyable.

Werbung:

Bostro

Tupac isn't bad, though I've lived the life style he has, and I'm rather fed up with it.
Thus why I dislike rap, it doesn't grab my liking, nor do I find it enjoyable.

I doubt you have lived his lifestyle. Unless your dad is not around, your mom is in and out of jail for being an black panther and speaking her mind on racial issues. You grew up with the only father figures being drug lords and pimps. If that is how you grew up, then yes, you did live his lifestyle.