Tupac

Love

I doubt you have lived his lifestyle. Unless your dad is not around, your mom is in and out of jail for being an black panther and speaking her mind on racial issues. You grew up with the only father figures being drug lords and pimps. If that is how you grew up, then yes, you did live his lifestyle.

My mother was a single parent since I was 4, I grew up with gang affiliation and I stabbed my father at the age of 9, he survived.
I've sold Meth and I'm still called Meth.
I'm white, lived in Richmond/Pinole/Oakland California, see the racial issues there?
Yeah, my father figures were drug lord and pimps.
My mother wasn't in and out of jail, but I rarely saw her.

I don't mean exactly, but I mean similar.

See the similarities?

Werbung:

Bostro

Yea, I see what ur saying. Guess am used to all the lil kids trying to act like a thug. I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody. Got a lot of little kids running around try to act hard, trying to sell drugs, and all that crap you hear on the tv. The funny part is, those who live like that, what nothing more then to get out of it. The ones who grew up with a silver spoon, want nothing more to live the "thug life". I have lived on both sides of the table, and "thug life" is def no way to have to live.

Love

Yea, I see what ur saying. Guess am used to all the lil kids trying to act like a thug. I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody. Got a lot of little kids running around try to act hard, trying to sell drugs, and all that crap you hear on the tv. The funny part is, those who live like that, what nothing more then to get out of it. The ones who grew up with a silver spoon, want nothing more to live the "thug life". I have lived on both sides of the table, and "thug life" is def no way to have to live.

Thus why music of such is bad influence.

Ur Dum!

That's also like saying country music is glorifying losing your wife or the Iraq war. Doesn't quite work like that. These guys (although I don't like that PARTICULAR genre of rap music out of 100s that you're skipping over) rap about all they know, and that's what they know. By doing that they get out of that life, so I think you would too if you could.

Love

That's also like saying country music is glorifying losing your wife or the Iraq war. Doesn't quite work like that. These guys (although I don't like that PARTICULAR genre of rap music out of 100s that you're skipping over) rap about all they know, and that's what they know. By doing that they get out of that life, so I think you would too if you could.

Well not really, it becomes a lifestyle.
It makes you coming back for more whilst knowing what it's doing to you, regardless you go back for more.
Such as gang activity, it leaves you with a feel of power, you being human, want that power again.
I know being human doesn't necessarily mean you'll want the power, though people have different views, this of course is written upon a teens view, as they're the ones who're the future.

I don't see how country's like glorifying the loss of a wife or the Iraq war, but alright?
Bluegrass is better :p

Werbung: